Blowpop's List - Halloween is Coming and So Should You Edition

It's nearing mid-October, and that means one thing: Halloween is coming. It's America's greatest holiday, with normally conservative women deciding to dress up in all manner of slutty costumes. You'll see slutty nurses, slutty cheerleaders, slutty cops, and more. It makes me proud to be an American.

But why wait until the end of the month to spend time with a woman who gets your blood pumping? A visit with any of the women on this list will do the same, and if you ask, she might even wear a costume.

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Veronica Peach
3. Tatiana
4. MLisa
5. Deanna Bell
6. Alyssa
7. Hannah Hearte
8. Allison of Houston
9. Eve
10. Kendall

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends.
I have been considering getting away from fs. Message or Lollipop is next for me to try for awhile. The first on my list to see will be sweetsensualMichelle. She has great French skills and has changed her service to FBSM + for the next several months.

Two providers that stand out for me..... Kentucky Brittany and her friend Kashmere. These two are high on my list.
For years I've enjoyed seeing massage providers - some of my most memorable sessions in the hobby have been at the hands (and lips) of these talented women. They also tend to be incredibly affordable, which is a big plus for the hobbyist on a budget.
+1 on kentucky brittney. She really enjoys her work and is damn good at it.
Blowpop, one question. Are all the ladies on your list BBBJ? And if so are they all CIM?
Thai Monica may be a good candidate. She certainly loves to dress up pretty much any way you would want her to and has very good French skills.
Awww I made it again ! Thank you BP , you sexy man ,
You guys haven't gave me a shot !
thank you .. i went down on the list but haven't seen u again ..im crying..but i know this i was not fully on that day and have had a lot of practice since ...can't wait to try my new skills on his blowpopularness some time soon miss your cock
Thankyou Sweetie <3
Blowpop, one question. Are all the ladies on your list BBBJ? And if so are they all CIM? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I have never put a woman who gave me a CBJ on the list - I don't enjoy them. As to CIM, that's an area where YMMV. But CIM is something that makes me very happy, so it certainly factors in to the rankings.