Before we meet...

I'm a very "domesticated" woman in some ways. ( and an insatiable beast in other areas)
I REALLY love to dote on my company. That just being said...
I am wondering if it would matter to you GUYS if your lady friend had made a point to make you comfortable?
For Example: If she had made a point to have your favorite beverage,snack or WHATEVER on hand?
No...get to fucking...
Unless it's a multi hour it wouldn't really matter to me.... Nice touch but doesn't really matter.
WakeUp banned again? No surprises there.
Anywho, its a nice touch but if the session booked is an hour then why waste time.
But then again it is good to have cold beverages on hand for rehydration.
Well, some guys like classy, some like trashy, romantic , and some like it rough....
I would have to agree with the others, for the most part. If it's only for an hour then it's just not worth the time.

However, if you aren't a clock watcher and don't mind those extra 15 to 20 minutes of doting then go for it. Or if you are looking to build up a select clientele who appreciates that added aspect then sure, why not.

I would also have to say that depending on what kind of doting you like to do, other than one's favorite beverage, it may require asking personal questions that some guys may not want to answer.

Best of luck!
  • Trey
  • 10-11-2011, 11:56 PM
I have seen this advertised like a fruit bowl or something. It is not something I want, partly as I don't like to eat after who know who. Now if its something you want to do get some bud light pony bottles they are 8 oz bottles so a quick drink, but still some guys are weak get that wiskey dick. And all that can take up time and you got to decide who gives up that time. I say let it go give him a bottled water at best.
why couldn't u guys drink your bevy while im on my knees

just sayin
why couldn't u guys drink your bevy while im on my knees Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
For those that can multi-task.
WakeUp banned again? No surprises there.
Anywho, its a nice touch but if the session booked is an hour then why waste time.
But then again it is good to have cold beverages on hand for rehydration. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Rest assured... he isn't banned
I am wondering if it would matter to you GUYS if your lady friend had made a point to make you comfortable?
For Example: If she had made a point to have your favorite beverage,snack or WHATEVER on hand? Originally Posted by MissPrince$$
Yes it does and don't like these comic post get you off track. Having a lady make you comfortable with either your favorite drink or food or music goes a long way. It shows that you are more than client #1 for the day. People remember stuff like that.
We aren't trying to get her off track....

For some it matters and for some it doesn't. Some may take a gal taking the time to have a drink or snack as trying to dwindle the time down. Not that they do but some may take it that way.

For me I don't exactly get straight to the sex but I don't really want to sit and snack or drink either.
It's a nice touch to have it handy. For the dudes that aren't interested in refreshments they can go straight to the shaging. The others may well appreciate it.
  • bbkid
  • 10-12-2011, 08:17 AM
I would welcome that extra touch, MissP. Adds to the gfe, imo.