Importance of Eye contact during....

Hey Ladies and Gents, your opinions please....several points to consider...

Is the level of eye contact directly related to level of attraction? Doesnt eye contact increase the sensuality and passion of a given sexual encounter? Of course, too much eye contact can be just creepy. Is lots of eye contact the definition of good chemistry? Isnt at least some eye contact needed for it to feel GFE?

Physically eye contact takes little effort, but mentally it can be challenging.

All business eye contact = Im a fragile gal eye contact=

Party girl eye contact = Arent u done yet eye contact=

GFE eye contact= romantic or sexy Very little eye contact=
Kind of hard to maintain eye from behind.
Kind of hard to maintain eye from behind. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pretend my asshole is an eye.
Pretend my asshole is an eye. Originally Posted by Blonde Ambition
Whoa.... the brown eye.
Kind of hard to maintain eye from behind. Originally Posted by pyramider
Whoa.... the brown eye. Originally Posted by mojojo213

Try not to make her brown eye blue.
Depends on the position, missionary, eye contact is good if you can communicate pleasure and interest with it, in other words, facial expression is more important than the eye contact. K-9, brown hole staring at me works just fine.
LMAO
Eye contact not really important. Not really trying to gaze into a chick's eyes while smashing.
Doesnt eye contact increase the sensuality and passion of a given sexual encounter? Originally Posted by markeymark
For me yes!
Eye contact should be part of GFE.
Don't be looking me straight in the eye
Some is needed. It has me to believe I am doing it right. If she don't look at all. Then I don't feel she is into it.
Too much is telling me that she is going to stalk me later. Lol.
For those who find eye contact important...as I do...there is a biological reason for that. When we see something we like, our pupils dilate. And apparently, we have an unconscious biological need to look into the eyes of our partner during sex. Unconsciously, we are trying to see whether their pupils are dilated...which is an indication that they like us....and that they are into it....enhancing our own pleasure.

Kind of the same biological reasoning why lovers tend to gaze into each others eyes.
Depends on the "look" that I am getting. One of adoration is great. The one that is creepy is when a guy tends to be trying to look "through" me. His eye color has a lot to do with it too. The darker, almost black eyes just freak me out. Baby blues or brown eyed men just melt me.

I find eye contact to be very personal. Im not here to fall in love so for me, so I prefer minimum eye contact. It really doesnt hurt my feelings if you want to do k9 to avoid it, that happens to be my favorite position lol. Works for me.