Curious...

• Alli
  • 11-30-2011, 03:08 AM
What is it that really look for in a provider? Reviews, # of good reviews, pics, etc...?
There is no one specific formula to replicate. Every Hobbyists has there own specific criteria when it comes to looks, value of service in relation to fee, volume, reviews, location, activities, safety and then that elusive variable of will I truly have a good time.
Great question. I agree with Viq. Most gentlemen have their own criteria. Some, more experienced hobbyists, tend to develop criteria over years of "trial and error" and rarely deviate from it. Others tend to "go with their gut."

As a whole, and it's very tough to generalize in this world, gentlemen might prefer genuine and real over drama and over the top fantasy. As such, they might look for social interaction on this board, and others, as a sign of that. A lady that just stops by to post an ad or a tantalizing post every now and then can be seen as flaky. I encourage everyone to participate around here and be a part of as many discussions as possible. It's how everyone learns. It's just a part of belonging to something.

I also encourage ladies to refine and hone their TCB skills. Most ladies vastly underestimate how important it is to most gentlemen to have their phone calls and emails returned. I'm not talking necessarily about the guy who shotgun texts you or bugs you every 13 minutes with silly questions, but the respectful guy making an inquiry about availability. Most guys who are good regulars have heard all the reasons why communications aren't returned (sickness, 'things in my personal life', etc.). If you can't return emails or calls, set autoresponders and voicemail messages to indicate such. Run your business like a business. Be on time, be cheerful, etc. etc. Taking care of business is huge to most guys.

As far as pictures and galleries, most gentlemen look at them I suppose but who knows how much weight they carry in the decision to call. Some study every one in detail. Some guys don't trust them after having been burned a number of times. Regardless, it's probably good business to have a nice, tasteful gallery. And yours is.

Reviews are a different bag of worms. This is a review board so most gentlemen who are regulars will write them. And as a whole, the regular reviewers become trusted sources of information. The infrequent or vindictive reviewer gets much less attention. So guys probably take reviews with a grain of salt also. Remember also that there are some men who will not write reviews at all. That doesn't mean they aren't trustworthy, just that they have some reason not to do it. You'll find that your regulars won't write them on you after the first or second visit probably. And regulars are gold in this world.

Hope this helps some. Great post.

All the best.
One that hasn't been fucked by half of Houston........yet.
Metro Houston has about 3.5 million, if half of those are guys, that's 1.75 million, so if she has stopped just short of 875,000 guys, you might go in.

Sounds fair.
One that hasn't been fucked by half of Houston........yet. Originally Posted by dearhunter

You just need to step up and be in the first half.

I just look for attitude in reviews.
I prefer my women experienced. So half the state.
pics get my motor going....running...good reviews get my wallet ready....and good service keeps me broke.
One that hasn't been fucked by half of Houston........yet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You lie, BW and your Sofia has anally fucked all Houston and they are your favorites!

whoa
Good reviews, pics and services provided... What else is there?
.....(hanging my head in shame)......I feel so dirty.
So many choices, but how to choose?

For me it is a combination of parameters.

Finding a great looking provider is not a problem—so "looks" is a given, as is GFE/PSE (hwghatever you may inagin this to mean) . My ideal would be a submissive asian spinner (<5' and <95 lbs.)

"Well Reviewed" as I use the term means someone with at least six months of reviews here with no undue complications or drama.

A provider who has her own website and advertises here or on P411 is preferred. I avoid BP ads.

The controlling parameters are price point and location.

I do not drive . I must rely on public transportation( bus and
Taxi ) to get around. For personal reasons, I schedule sessions for mid-day (10-2). An in-call in The Galleria or West-Chase areas are best for me. I cannot get over to some No-Tell out on Hwy 290 on short notice.

"I love it when a plan comes together!"
  • Alli
  • 12-11-2011, 09:58 AM
I just thought I would ask, because I'm having a very hard time understanding why I'm not getting more calls. Thanks everyone.
Posting new pics I think helps. Have to get the guys attention first. Then theyre going to want to know how the skills are.