Socio Poll #3: Hobbyists: What Age Was Your First P4P

Hobbyists, What was your age that you first P4P with any lady, regardless of activities? Examples: Massage+, FS, B&G, Strip Club HJ; to name a few. This paid service could have happened anywhere and anyplace.

For the purposes of this Poll, a lap dance is not considered P4P even if you had a premature release because you were 18 and she rubbed through your jeans real good.

Handles will not be posted for those that answer the Poll.
18...full service....Haley....called a random agency from the phone book.
  • Seedy
  • 12-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Was 49, after my second wife passed away..
I was 38.

After that first time, I felt like a kid at Toyz R Us!!! LMFAO!!
  • Trey
  • 12-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Little Asian lady at an apt. I found her in backpages of Houston press, the hard edition not online. Got massage plus hj, I was so excited and nervous at same time.
I was 31...a dancer from Michaels.
18, just got back from a 28 day hitch offshore, some whore house off highway 6.
I am saving myself for the right one.....ijs.
20, some fine ass BSW in a notel she was walking in front of.
19. At a fraternity rush party. They paid, I fucked and then I joined. Both the frat and the hobby!
31, with Blak when she was doing the ASPD doubles special with Sabbath (I think that was her name.)
31, with Blak when she was doing the ASPD doubles special with Sabbath (I think that was her name.) Originally Posted by Diomidis
Yes...that was her name.

I saw Blak once and she brought Sabbath along...just because she was horny and wanted to get fucked. LOL!

I gave Blak her donation and fucked the shit out of both of them. It was hot!
I'll be honest, I marked 18-22 only because you don't have a younger age to post. When I was in high school (over 18yrs ago) I ran into a girl who was broke down on the side of the road. She was trying to get to court so she wouldn't have her probation revoked, I had to go to work and was pressed for time. She asked for a ride and I told her I couldn't because of work. She said she would do anything I asked if I could get her there so she wouldn't go to jail. BAM.. I said I wanted a BJ for the ride and she agreed. She did it and I got her there on time and was about to leave when she asked me to stay. I told her I couldn't but she insisted. What the hell, I got a BJ from a 20yr old chick who was cute and I was already late so I said F it. After court I took her back to her car and was checking it out and noticed that the belt had broken off. It was an old school set up so only the alternator belt was broke, cheap fix. Told her the problem and she said she didn't have the money for it.. Well what is a gentleman supposed to do in this situation?

I'm freaking 16 and a fast thinker so I'll tell you what I did. I told her the belt was $100 and I would buy it if she would give it up. She was down so we went to my friends place and I hit that shit for a while. We hung out a little and then I hit it again and then again. Finally took her to the auto part store and got the belt and then went and put it on and the POOF, she was on her way.

Man I wish I would run into her again!

So really, 16 was my first P4P
Does buying a girl a blizzard at Dairy queen count? if so 14.
Does buying a girl a blizzard at Dairy queen count? if so 14. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Depends on if that was the negotiated deal. If not, you just got lucky