DATO/DATY/NATO

This seems like a good place for me to ask this. Am I going to the wrong places? I read all these reviews about all these studs that get these providers and proceed to eat their pussies & asses and they ALL smell fresh & taste great.
Come on guys, I have been around and I have had ladies drop their panties and it smells like someone was smuggling old fish. Not all, but a few and yet I have not seen anyone say anything but "Fresh & sweet". Never mind that you are sticking your tongues where there have been more dicks than a "Richard" phonebooks.
I don't get it, I ain't eating no working girls. No wonder I see guys walking around with little blisters on their mouths. Saw a guy the other day standing outside a spa and he only had one lip.

Talk to me
You probably haven't done enough research.
Come on guys, I have been around and I have had ladies drop their panties and it smells like someone was smuggling old fish. Not all, but a few and yet I have not seen anyone say anything but "Fresh & sweet". Never mind that you are sticking your tongues where there have been more dicks than a "Richard" phonebooks.
I don't get it, I ain't eating no working girls. No wonder I see guys walking around with little blisters on their mouths. Saw a guy the other day standing outside a spa and he only had one lip.

Talk to me Originally Posted by fuckmeroyal
Quality...<<keyword...provider s take care of their bodies and hygiene is top priority. Their body is their tool of the trade. Without the proper tool...you cannot function properly in your job. If you cannot perform your job...you go hungry.

Try seeing quality providers once in a while. Then maybe some day you can say "fresh and sweet" as well.
Some people have different tastes. Some people like cinnamon, others think it's nasty. Some smells/tastes appeal differently to people.
What's wrong with fish?
You just said "a few" and not all ... sometimes you get bad apples. It's really the same as running across someone with bad breath.

NEW WEBSITE: http://evadamita.tumblr.com
One of two things is happening here: either you don't like the taste of pussy OR you're bad at choosing providers. Either way, its your problem, pal.
Wait, I just checked your reviews and I think I figured out the problem. Quit hitting the AMPs in that area, bro. Schedule with a real provider and you'll taste the difference.
Some people have different tastes.... Originally Posted by ZedX79
No pun intended I presume.
Didn't even cross my mind.
I got DATO and DATY.. what the fuck is NATO
I am going to add my question, what is the likelihood of catching anything going daty?
  • Seedy
  • 12-23-2011, 03:51 PM
I got DATO and DATY.. what the fuck is NATO Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Come on JF, ......North Atlantic Treaty Organization....LMAO
I got DATO and DATY.. what the fuck is NATO Originally Posted by Jack Flash
NATO=Need Alcohol To Operate. Sorry Jack that's all I could come up with.
Yea I saw all that on urban dictionary. None of it made sense for sex. All I could come up with was N=Nose.. like maybe sticking your nose up her ass.. fuck I'm lost.