1 provider vs. sampling the whole provider board

• Alli
  • 12-24-2011, 06:53 PM
I would think that those gentlemen who are married, would not want to spread themselves around too much...right?
i think that most men hobby because they are homo sapien which came from homo erectus ...hmmhmm

anyway just another animal on this great ball of wonder
Wrong. lol.
I'm not married, but, if I think most men enjoy a variety of women. Seeing the same woman over and over get somewhat tiresome.
I think her statement is directed TOWARD the married gents. I assume you are alluding to the need for discretion and/or not bringing back a non-returnable gift. Also you need to keep your comings and goings in order and make sure you don't receive any errand calls. Correct?

Well, because we're dumb asses and if we can do it once why not again.
lol life miserable go emo ............i hate that sh**
lol life cruel go emo ............i hate that shit Originally Posted by deanna_bell69
1. You miss quoted me.
2. It's okay. You can say shit.
3. I guess you won't be filling out the application then?
Bonus Points: but this is how you make me feel Deanna...

• Trey
  • 12-24-2011, 08:21 PM
True to a point, I see the same girl at least once a month. Bit still a change from time to time is needed.
I recommend a little less thincking........ijs.
Wrong. lol. Originally Posted by Shayla
Oh...Shayla's back. I must say, she does have a very cute ass.
I would think that those gentlemen who are married, would not want to spread themselves around too much...right? Originally Posted by Alli
Well, I am married and being on here seeing all the beautiful providers made me start a wish/ hit list... I didnt mean hit as physical contact but like a Favorite list, oh well it was funny in my head. I am a truly nice gentlemen.

Anyways, back to the topic. There is so many providers out that, I would love to find that one that rocks my world and make me come back for more and I cant get out of my head. I want to have a regular that I saw at least once a week or every other week but I have yet to find that one. I guess I am looking for that real GFE and Friendship where we connect like friends with benefits. I don't mind the regular routine on an in and out service but that gets old, its kind like my wife but without the hassle of begging. I don't want to pass myself around much but I am also hoping that this hobby and everyone out there doing this stays safe and clean, I know I am because I don't need to bring anything extra home with me that I can't get out of, if you know what I mean. Stay smart and safe, Providers and gentlmen. Get checked out and don't do anything stupid that can hurt the rest of us that are hobbist.

So to sum it all up, I love to have a variety of different experiences because I didn't get that chance when I was younger or in college but I wouldn't mind having like 3 or 4 providers that I see on a regular basis.

I hope that helps from a married man's point of view, everyone else will be different tho.
In the waning months of my marriage, I was looking more for a woman that I connected with physically, like a FWB, but to get there meant being picky, paranoid and hopefully getting lucky (which I did in more ways than one!) So variety was more about finding one or a few that I clicked with.
For what its worth, its still like that for me being single. Granted, I'm just beginning to get into the hobby, but my goal would be to find just a few women that I would see regularly.
I would think that those gentlemen who are married, would not want to spread themselves around too much...right? Originally Posted by Alli
Right!
Being of the married persuasion myself and being older, I have come to realize that time is not on my side and it is getting shorter, so rather than do the same old ritual at home with no desire to rock the boat with the SO, I look for a provider that provides me with something that there is no way in hell I'm going to get at home. A provider that absolutely makes sure it's not dull, mediocre or routine the second and third time I see them. Someone that has a kinky side who is not afraid to do anything I ask or experiment. Someone who listens to my needs and makes me want to see them as much as I can. Someone who comes up with new and creative ideas behind closed doors is the one I’m going to spend the most time with. For me it's not so much the spreading around and going for a variety of providers, as it is for finding my quest with the right provider.
I would think it is different for everyone, as we all have different needs. Some hobbiest are like kids in a candy store and love to sample everything.....while others just need one special provider to meet their needs..............This a personal choice based on very personal needs. To each his own, the main issues is to have fun and enjoy life.