You guys gotta do some work!

• nyman
  • 04-27-2012, 03:12 PM
I don't know how many times I go on under the request forum and I see guys asking if the pics in a particular ad are real or not. Seriously??!! All you have to do is a few searches and BAM there's your answer! If tineye doesn't bring up any matches then do a google image search. Then after that google the phone number. Guys we have all of the information a few clicks away. I just responded to this ad in the requests forum....http://rochester.backpage.com/Female...ere-21/6656273 asking if the girl was real or not. Within 5 minutes I got a link from some website in L.A. If you don't know how to use a computer, then I understand. But if you want to have fun and be safe, then don't be lazy. If you're lazy, then anything bad that happens is to your own detriment because you think it takes too much work to copy and paste. One thing's for sure, there would be less TOFTT if guys would just sit down for about 5 to 10 minutes and do some work!!!
She has a L.A. Phone number. Maybe thats why you got a link form there.

You didnt mention that she looks like a Victoria Secret model lol.

Thanks but no one will read this as they dont read the other ones that are posted about the same link or number.
But if you want to have fun and be safe, then don't be lazy. Originally Posted by nyman
I totally agree. However, forget about doing homework, some guys are too lazy to even bother to provide the link of the provider they are inquiring about.
dam I'm lazy. With no links its like finding a needle in a haystack. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
this fits one of the meanings of this line I posted.

ahhh lets not talk errr never mind
  • Zmand
  • 05-21-2012, 06:37 AM
If anyone has a question about validity of posted pics, you can use an app/web service called 'tiny eye', it will find the same pic out there on the interweb and you'll know if the pics were lifted from some other model or site.
I used to think it was really trashy to post cell phone pics. After so many requests for it and so many positive comments on the ones I did post I started doing it more so that people can make sure I am real. I also stopped using flash so I don't look photoshoped. When my pale blue eyed redheaded self is shot in flash I light up like a Christmas tree and wash right out haha. When I have a photo shoot I have to get powdered in a darker powder than my skin tone and they have to mess with testing the flash forever to get it just right for my tone.
I do all the above and sometimes get ZERO results. Asking your fellow hobbyist often yields the only results. There are often times a brand new provider out there. Those are the ones that throw me off the most when trying to find out if they are worth the call/trip.
I think nyman's point was that you do those things first, i.e., before you post your request for info here
tineye.com does not work all the time. Using search engines(google, yahoo, ask, etc) on the number can give more info. Also use the image on that number from the engine one is using. Sometimes using more the one engine works. Google is very good, but I have found that not all the time get the best view. Using yahoo.com or ask.com sometimes finds things google did not. Most of the time just pick one.

for BP ads search number as posted and in proper format. ie XXX-XXX-XXXX with and with out the first 3.

Oh and if you find she has a website. check it out.

Only about once a week does someone post for info. I can only find the the ad linked. But with some we do not even get a link.
Many times I find so much, I wonder why asked.

also using a search engine works better to find info already on eccie. Yet not all the time. So don't forget to use search in eccie.