Problem with black guys

How come do many girls in rochester say they have a problem with black guys? There is like at least 5 providers I would like to see, but they don't see black guys are they racist or scared we gonna rob them just curious? I'm not a thug or gangsta lol
How come do many girls????????????????????????? ??????
I'm not black, but I've often wondered that myself. I'm especially curious as to why black girls want no part of black men?
SeanRoss: try going through this long thread in the Main forum for some answers:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600

I was able to see some of the main ladies in Rochester, etc. without any problems. Have you been screened by a verified provider?
Nah I have never been screened and I got your pm jedi
simple, its a personal preference to which everyone is entitled. Its a hobby and should be fun. If a girl thinks she won't have fun with certain gents, then that's her perogative
Is one race more physically demanding on a small set twat?
I simply prefer not to be nagged or possibly sued, so I am cautious of my coreligionists
Well we ladies all have a choice in who we decide to spend time with. Its nothing that anyone can do, its her choice.....

But I for one will see any gentleman that I can verify and that is respectful. I will not single out any particular race.
Just move on baby and find a lady that would enjoy your company.
Just read a few pages of that and I want to bash my own brains in.��
Where is Lynn when you need her?
Probably enjoying some duct tape.
I was told they are more rough and aggressive.
This was coming from a black provider.
I asked her because I thought it was odd that she was black.

I prefer black women over anyone, am I racist?
To GotYour's comment I've met too black Women who won't see black men. One was because it was a way to separate her hobby life and personal life since her personal circle was mostly black men in her mind it limited the chances of a freak encounter. The other woman said it was her experiences that led her to that. Didn't push for more info.

That said I think Jedi is right. Maybe try to see some ladies on this board who will meet with you and get screen and have references and then try again. Good luck. Hope it works out for you.
At the National Art Gallery in Dublin, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused.

The painting depicted three black men totally naked sitting on a park bench. Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis.

The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of black men in a predominately white, patriarchal society.

'In fact,' he pointed out, 'some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society.'

After the curator left, an Irishman, approached the couple and said, 'Would you like to know what the painting is really about?'

'Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery?' asked the couple.
'Because I'm the guy who painted it,' he replied. 'In fact, there are no black men depicted at all. They're just three Irish coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch.