Hobbying at 55....

It's been about a year since I've last dipped into the local talent pool.

Ladies, do you have second thoughts about entertaining a gentleman north of 50?
its been 3 days for me.
No. It doesn't bother me a bit, and I find the time very pleasurable! If a provider is having second thoughts and I were you, then I would look elsewhere...

Good luck and welcome back!
Xx
Liz
Hasn't been a problem and i'm pretty well north of 59
I usually get great feedback from the SP's about us older gents.More mature,easy going and wise.Plus from a purely physical point,I can't bang away for an hour straight like I could when I was 40 and probably saves some wear and tear on their friction points.
Been out about a year? You're 55 and your wondering what they think if you're north of 50? What did they think of you when you were 54?
I've never found age to be a problem. The older I get the larger the bulge in my pants get...caused by the size of my wallet. Most providers seem to get turned on by that for some reason.
its been 3 days for me. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Its been two weeks for me and im starting to go crazy need to find someone soon i may
hey Bancroft.. welcome back...Older gents rock!!nita..
So do 475 year old ladies.
  • oklib
  • 05-11-2012, 11:57 AM
I am a pocket pair in poker 66
Just think in 3 years I"ll be the
Ladies favorite number 69
Mr. Bill
P.S.
A wise man said at 77
you will get ate more
So do 475 year old ladies. Originally Posted by pyramider
you totally rock!!
thanks!
Nothing wrong with anyone 55 or older at all. I'm all for it!
My first thought would be, hmmm how wild is he and what kind of freaky stuff is he into. Meanwhile my second thought would be.. Yes I would rock your world. I am sure you are quite the fun companion, no matter how young you are.
It's been about a year since I've last dipped into the local talent pool.

Ladies, do you have second thoughts about entertaining a gentleman north of 50? Originally Posted by Bancroft1957

Hmm.. you are a well oiled machine
its been 3 days for me. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Take a deep breath, close your eyes and unzip... Its time to relax and let your body take a trip.
Its been two weeks for me and im starting to go crazy need to find someone soon i may Originally Posted by vern0064