buffalo - rochester

Why is it that traveling providers seem to favor Rochester over Buffalo.
A lot of times they skip over Buffalo or only spend a short time here compared to Rochester.
I know Buffalo isn't an economic gold mine but Rochester isn't in its heyday either.
Are the guys better in Rochester?
Is LE laxer there?
Does Buffalo have a bad rep among providers?
If they are driving from the east like NYC or Albany, then that extra hour to Buffalo may become a consideration.
was not that long ago that buffalo got many more stopping in town than roc
I am actually visiting both Buffalo & Rochester this week and so far Alexus Hardings & I have enjoyed our reception in Buffalo. We are showing Upstate NY some real chocolate love.
I know Buffalo isn't an economic gold mine but Rochester isn't in its heyday either. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
Actually, Rochester is doing very well. Lowest unemployment rate in NYS (or at least the Upstate area). Very white collar, so you tend to have a much higher average income level.

And say what you want about the issues with Kodak and to some degree Xerox, but the fact is there are more white collar jobs now than there were back in those companies heydays. A lot of folks from those companies started companies which made up for the slack and then some. And remember, just because Kodak got smaller does not mean those jobs went away -- Johnson and Johnson, Carestream, and ITT are all examples of former Kodak divisions sold off with the jobs remaining intact and in some cases even growing.
I am actually visiting both Buffalo & Rochester this week and so far Alexus Hardings & I have enjoyed our reception in Buffalo. We are showing Upstate NY some real chocolate love. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I for one am sooo glad you visited Buffalo.
How many ways can we say fun, fun fun... It was my pleasure.
I for one am sooo glad you visited Buffalo. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman