newbie question

Not to ask a dumb question, but...only having been active in the hobby for a short time; if all I am interested is bbbj, cim I would guess that this would be considered a "quick stop" for the ladies that offer them or even a 1/2hr stop. However, how do I get across to the provider on the phone, what I am looking for? I know not all of them offer this, and from reading some of the other posts, I am not the only one that is interested in this. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
I think some of the first steps are to read reviews to find out if the girl has CIM on her menu. You can also email her asking her whats on her menu or if CIM is on her menu.

And just take it from there. Or you can just find what ladies are open to CIM and contact them and provide your screening info. Once you are verified just let her know your interests!
Thank you! I will give those suggestions a try.
Best bet is what Tia said. Some providers may get turned off by you asking FYI. I'd read reviews first and foremost. Some ladies don't do "quick stops" though. A little due diligence and sticking to what you want will help a lot.
However, how do I get across to the provider on the phone, what I am looking for? Originally Posted by riker01
If there are reviews, there are reviewers. If a guy has seen the provider, particularly if he has seen her multiple times, he may know. Checking by PM can be a way to avoid a bad first impression with the provider while getting the info you think you need.

There's always the YMMV disclaimer though.
thats something you wanna legitimately talk about after you have seen that lady a couple of times.. go with the flow ..dont force things like that or she may be like,,whateva..roll on...dont be all bush wackey about it..
even if you see it in reviews it's a ymmv..just cuz she do it for a few ..doesn't mean it may include you...ijs...

thats something you wanna legitimately talk about after you have seen that lady a couple of times.. go with the flow ..dont force things like that or she may be like,,whateva..roll on...dont be all bush wackey about it..
even if you see it in reviews it's a ymmv..just cuz she do it for a few ..doesn't mean it may include you...ijs...
Originally Posted by anita germane

I totally agree with Anita. There are many out there who once you meet them a few times and get to know them and they are comfortable with seeing you, menus and activities may open up. Not always but it does happen. Short quick appts sometimes work best and familiarity with each other not only makes the request less discerning to our young ladies but give better odds of making it happen.
Yeah, not all ladies have BBCR on the menu ... but its ymwv nirvana.
Thanks everyone for the great advice, esp the wise and beautiful Anita That is what makes this such a great forum. The last thing I want to do is offend or upset anyone. I will keep reading and learning about this hobby from everyone here. Thanks again.
The other Ladies gave great advice to follow.
I'm not sure if this board uses the same terminology as others but some use the term french or french lessons which means BJ. Of course it is ymmv by the Lady, however, it's usually just 15 minute oral and breast play. Some Ladies offer HH, NFS, or french specials when they have their time of the month some places.
Not really sure if that was useful for WNY, just a FYI I guess if not.
Best of luck on here sweets.