Saran Wrap encounter?

I lately have this SaranWrap (plastic Wrap) fetish. Would any ladies out there, be open to being wrapped in plastic...not from head to toe..more like a see-thru mini-dress. From your breasts to the top of your thighs, and just encasing your lovely ass.

The thought of seeing, touching, but not actually feeling...well lets just say...it has me motivated!

Any thoughts? Positive, or negative.
  • Quail
  • 05-17-2012, 07:56 AM
I lately have this SaranWrap (plastic Wrap) fetish. Would any ladies out there, be open to being wrapped in plastic...not from head to toe..more like a see-thru mini-dress. From your breasts to the top of your thighs, and just encasing your lovely ass.

The thought of seeing, touching, but not actually feeling...well lets just say...it has me motivated!

Any thoughts? Positive, or negative. Originally Posted by Bancroft1957
Funny that you bring this up. 36 years ago, when I met my wife, she had some psoriasis on her body . The dermatologist suggested a topical cream medication to be rubbed on her body and then wrap her in saran wrap overnight to keep the cream moist and not to rub off.

Yes it was a turn on and kinky.This therapy did indeed work.
Haven't tried to have a lady wrapped in the wrap, but have had it used at an AMP for a cover during a BJ. Can't say I enjoyed it, but if thats what gets ya more than a tug......
sure come wrap me up!!:-)
sure come wrap me up!!:-) Originally Posted by anita germane
I should have known that you would be one of the first female respondants! And what body better to wrap than yours!!!

I think Saran Wrap, is one of the greatest inventions of our time!
  • Quail
  • 05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Funny that you bring this up. 36 years ago, when I met my wife, she had some psoriasis on her body . The dermatologist suggested a topical cream medication to be rubbed on her body and then wrap her in saran wrap overnight to keep the cream moist and not to rub off.

Yes it was a turn on and kinky.This therapy did indeed work. Originally Posted by quail
I went back with my wife to the dermatologist on her next visit. I told the doctor that the reason my wife was cured was that she was sleeping with me - lol. And I asked him that if he had any other young women patients that needed to be wrapped in saran wrap, to please contact me and I will wrap them and sleep with them. The cure is two fold- wrapping with saran wrap AND sleeping with me.
The doctor thought that was funny and got a good laugh. My wife was embarassed as hell.
Its only a fetish if you keep the used plastic wrap.

thank you!!