Im Back and not going anywhere guys

I just want to thank all the nice guys for the emails asking me to come back.Im not gonna let one bad experience ruin it for everyone else.Thanks again for all your support.
Nice to see you back, Jen!
Thanks guys...OSD I must admit I missed your crazy ass lol
That picture says it all lol
You go girl. Keep your head up and your thoughts wild while having as much fun as you can.
I just want to thank all the nice guys for the emails asking me to come back.Im not gonna let one bad experience ruin it for everyone else.Thanks again for all your support. Originally Posted by JEN OF SYRACUSE
wish you where in Rochester. I want a burger and a beer. So thinking nick tahou's. Then take to a near by bar latter. mmmm I have not been to Romig's Tavern in a long time.
  • lou21
  • 05-19-2012, 01:31 PM
I used to go to Romig's all the time for a burger and a beer in between shows at the old half dollar on ridge and dewey a really long time ago
  • Quail
  • 05-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Welcome back Jen. I will keep looking to see when you may be in the Albany area again and I will do my best to meet you.
I use to take Fran there. Another provider I use to take to Abbot's down by the lake. That was always fun. mmmm use to take that same one one to Schooner's on the river. That one has a cool Ma.

Ya someday Jen will be here on a weekend. So I can take her to Abbot's for a custard.
I wouldve loved to join you for a drink OSD if I was in Rochester but guess what im thinking about setting up a M&G real soon so we may be able to arrange that.
welcome back. let me know about the m&g
mmmm I would not mind a M&G, but Abbot's is more fun. Eating custard sitting on the tailgate in the parking lot. Looking at the lake. Oh look there is one of the other guys out with his

well ok maybe not fun for all. Can ya make the M&G 50's rock or even big band. I bet you can swing............. er swing dance.

edit add: where is that sugar daddy dancer. He was to report back to me if another filly can dance. opps sorry wrong venue. carry on
Welcome back Jen!