Are there any gamers out there?

Which platform do you prefer (Xbox, PlayStation, console, etc..), and which games are you currently playing? What’s your go to game for replay?
Hey wow ive wondered this question...
Im a gamerchix for xbox on their platform my go to is call of duty (any edition but i still like cod4 as fav) i also do ps4 my go to is red dead redemption.or the classic gta.. But a true gamer does p.c games of which ive managed lv 200(ive been playing since childhood) on world of warcraft,magic the gathering arena( tier 1 platinum rank), fortnight(just for fun), ark extinction (i like dinosaurs lol), of course final fantasy ( i have all versions and keep up to date with downloadable content) is my FAV..
But i also built my own gaming desktop as most store bought gaming pc are wayy overpriced for preformance that is subpar at best even the 2000.00 alienware cant stand up to my 800.00 build beware never buy a gaming laptop ...especially if playing big online worlds like wow or final fantasy. They require graphics cards dell hp and others dont even install factory set
wow im a pc gamer also, but i like play mmo's that are not tab targeting such as Tera and Black Desert Online. I also play league of legends alot to troll other ppl
Ive heard great things about tera i might look into it do they have on steam?? Or is that a blizzard buy
Xbox here,currently obsessed Red Dead Redemption 2. I also play various indie games on my laptop, current obsessions are binding of issac and slay the spire
Tera is free and is on steam, but game seems dead since last time i logged in which was about 3 months ago
Maybe its a new patch i see on twitch pretty frequently. Im also thinking of purchasing civilazation its a bit pricy once you buy game itself plus dlc but its got some major buzz
Tera is active in xbox i think but on pc seems dead
ps4. currently playing fallout 76 and battlefield V.
My boys are addicted to Fort night. One has a pc and the other one prefers his Xbox. I have to argue with them to get them off...
I’ve been an Xbox fan for years. I used to play pc games. I like the fallout series and red dead redemption 1 and 2
ps4. currently playing fallout 76 and battlefield V. Originally Posted by pac_man
How is the new fallout, I keep hearing nothing but negatives. I am a huge fan of the franchise but stayed away from that one.
Alyssa i love fortnite for the kiddos its not to graphic i play on pc but if kid come over i hook up a xbox control to p.c of course this is technically a cheat for the gameplay in itself but hey they have ffun
Hey wow ive wondered this question...
Im a gamerchix for xbox on their platform my go to is call of duty (any edition but i still like cod4 as fav) i also do ps4 my go to is red dead redemption.or the classic gta.. But a true gamer does p.c games of which ive managed lv 200(ive been playing since childhood) on world of warcraft,magic the gathering arena( tier 1 platinum rank), fortnight(just for fun), ark extinction (i like dinosaurs lol), of course final fantasy ( i have all versions and keep up to date with downloadable content) is my FAV.. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo

I've heard good things about MTG Arena. I used to play a lot of paper MTG back in the day, but MODO was just so terrible, I never got into it online.

I play Hearthstone for my TCG fix these days, with a sprinkling of Overwatch and Pokemon Go for other games.