Maybe Trump's Wall Idea Isnt So Bad

I would have cosigned this....about 400 yrs ago

^^ exactly! Lmao
I remember the last Republican President who had open thoughts on walls.

^^^ Speeches like this by presidents in those days actually kind of made you feel like they gave a shit. We’re they better at hiding the fact they didn’t give a shit back then, or do they actually not give a shit now about letting you know they don’t give a shit?
Trump got his wall.

They call it Nancy!!!
I remember the last Republican President who had open thoughts on walls.

Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
That was a wall that keep people enslaved...nice try
That wall was built by the communist to keep their people from fleeing communist tyranny for capitalist freedom!!
THAT is the definition of a "immoral" wall!!
Keeping people in - keeping people out. People always want what they can't have.

Food for thought.......the Indians didn't seem to want much, except to live with nature. If people were kept out, would they still be running around today chasing the buffalo ?
You do realize that had the US not been established something else would have? Maybe something you'd hate a hell of a lot more than the Country you despise and are so ashamed of today.

Follow that to one of a million possible conclusions and the indigenous tribes would have been totally eradicated or would have been speaking German or Japanese under considerably more oppression than they suffer today. Maybe they need to go back to Siberia or Mongolia or wherever the hell they came from and let's just leave this land in pristine condition.

Wait, I know! We'll kick everybody off and establish a real Jurassic Park. That way the dinosaurs can have their land back.

I guess to make it right we need to give Texas back to Mexico, the entire continent needs to be given back to the Europeans. Europe needs to be given back to the Rome. How far back do we go to make it right? Java? The garden of Eden?
^ why you melting down so early this AM. No covfefe yet?

Thank God for the civil war. ;-)
Meltdown?
Just correcting the misconceptions.

As usual the message can't be argued with any intelligence so the messenger is attacked. Typical tactics of a political neophyte and intellectual midget.

I've already done more this morning than the Marines will do all day.
Yawn.

Lol I think these rants are cute. You should be thanking me for not taking the bait. If I did I'd only show a stark contrast in knowledge (me) vs. wishful thinking (you)

I may spank you later but I've got bigger fish to fry on other platforms. ;-)
Already foul-hooked and still worried about the bait. LMAO
I think the wall is a great idea...It is the perfect screening process to ensure only in shape or very smart illegals get in...if you can make it you will contribute to making America great again.
America was never great...it was ok and even fine to a degree but NEVER GREAT...this place is hell painted with nice walls. That being said it's a lot better than China and Russia, Saudi, and the Congo to name a few. ;-)