WISHING SOMEONE WOULD COME SEE ME

I really wish someone would come see me im soo bored and i love my job 😞😞 pm me my sexy fellas let me do my job and do it right
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20150814_200228.jpg (184.6 KB, 286 views) File Type: jpg 20150814_195525.jpg (186.4 KB, 285 views) File Type: jpg 20150814_195349.jpg (162.6 KB, 285 views)
well frankly you are CBJ Provider and that puts you down the list for many of us.

Your price point is very fair. you are an attractive girl but cbj is a deal killer for many guys here, including myself
Add no kissing, but then again some guys might be fine with that option. BTW with no kissing and no BBBJ do you allow DATY? I don't fault you for being "safe" but even with a cover that won't protect you from the gift that keeps on giving. IJS.
I just tried to be safe as I can in this profession guys. You never know what the outcome of all that can be, so I'd rather be safe than sorry if you know what I mean
Nothing wrong with doing only what you are comfortable with. However, you have to realize that this is a competitive market - high risk/high reward. From a guy's point of view we're thinking "CBJ for 200/hr or BBBJTCCIM in a 250/hr session or in a BNG for 100 or even less." Kind of no brainer..
"Safety" in the hobby? No such thing. There may be reckless sure but there's no such thing as "safe" on a microbial level.

One can "Safe" themselves right out of the market which seems to be the case here.

I agree that health should always come first but If you truly want safety in the hobby stick with webcams and phone sex.
Pm sent to OP