What COULD TGSOE stand for?

What's your guess? Anything goes. TGSOE. From TG's thread.
Treasures Girl Significant Other - EXTRA
This has history in the SC threads.
But if you could just guess and did not know what could it be?
boardman

• Satin
  • 12-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Jas, you are one funny, witty lady..lol

I'm astounded as to how good your English writing skills has improved so I'm assuming you're cool with me writing this in English as opposed to Spanish..

TGSOE was the name I gave said club a few years back in the days of the P. It was such a rich, fertile hunting ground for pussy. It sort of revolutionized the way strip clubbing was done...

Anyway, after another successful day of completing a "par 3" - I told my man Bull (the real strip club king) - " Man this place is like The Greatest Show On Earth", to which C-note ( miss that dude) said "yep, you're right, TGSOE baby"...& the rest is history....
Satin man I gotta learn from you. I been goin about this strip club stuff all wrong lol.
That is awesome! Yeah between my Snoop Dog GPS, Rosetta Stone and Google Translate, that's just how I roll
  • Satin
  • 12-16-2010, 12:56 PM
EA, lol yea come on down bro it's all good. But what would the "Mr's" say about that?

Jas, you rock...lol You should come meet me and Gator Man over there. The food is great too. But no blue water, sorry...
I would totally go.......
BYOB
Bring Your Own Blue Water.
  • Satin
  • 12-16-2010, 01:28 PM
Cool...then we're on mami...

Just let me know when you will be ready to go...I'll send a limo over to get you...complete with a floating couch and everything.....cause that's how I roll mamasita....

Oh, one last thing: I'm also inviting my 2 homies...DED and DH (in addition to Gator Man)....

...sorry for the hijack...back to your thread...lol
I luhuv's me some DED....
The car- No Pacers allowed on this trip and Chargers will be blown up on site.

Just cause I guttersnipe does NOT mean I can't find a good vantage point.........I've been known to take an HK to Chargers.
I luhuv's me some DED.... Originally Posted by jasmin
What the fuck........I'm not feeling the luhuv.