Question for hobbyist Daty or BJ

Had a provider ask me not to long ago if I could only do one or the other for the rest of my life what would it be.
Giver of oral or receiver.
Curious to hear ever ones take on this. For the ladies out there assume it is RW scenario since it would kill your business otherwise.
BTW the provider that asked me this said she would pick Daty if it wasn't for business. https://cdn-w.eccie.net/images/smili...n/licklips.gif
DATY for me, I love a good BJ but I’ve only had 3 great ones in my life yet I’ve been successful dozens of times via DATY
DATY. I love it.
a man who love to please a woman
DATY. I love it. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Yes. You. Do. Yay for the ladies for sure!
Daty... nothing better then bring orgasmic pleasure to a sweet sexy lady orally.
DATY all the way!
100% agreed. I thoroughly enjoy giving DATY for many reasons, mostly as I feel strongly about mutual enjoyment, so I hope my efforts here are welcome and appreciated by those I see.
DATY definitely... slip some DATO of course......sometimes I wish I could just leave my clothes on til the end of the appointment honestly I just want to eat it...
Daty without question. They’re pleasure is my pleasure.
Aww nice to see so many men who love to please
daty but dont want to give it away for free..like to get paid.
is this some April Fools nonsense that I'm missing?

I love DATY as much as any guy, and include it in virtually all sessions, but the question is IF I could only give or receive the rest of my life, which would I choose?

receive.

assuming the giver is equipped with a pussy
baby you don't have to take Your Clothes Off
& DATO icing on the cake
DATY definitely... slip some DATO of course......sometimes I wish I could just leave my clothes on til the end of the appointment honestly I just want to eat it... Originally Posted by Holden67
What can I say? DATY turns me on more than any other sexual activity.

is this some April Fools nonsense that I'm missing?

I love DATY as much as any guy, and include it in virtually all sessions, but the question is IF I could only give or receive the rest of my life, which would I choose?

receive.

assuming the giver is equipped with a pussy Originally Posted by Chung Tran