Hot Springs?

• Woof
  • 06-29-2022, 01:34 PM
I'm under the assumption there is no legitimate service in Hot Springs. Talked with a few girls via email but nothing panned out, one took my down payment and only after the fact did I find out she moved to Seattle and quit the hobby, but left her ads up. Feeling a bit frustrated, I don't feel like taking a trip into Little Rock when you'd imagine there should be providers in a place like Hot Springs.
She’s not for everyone, but she has a gorgeous pair, of uhm, keys! I’ve seen her for years, sometimes great, sometimes totally lacking. But I still come back to her on occasion. Just a heads up, her face hasn’t aged great, but the rest looks like it should.
What the hell are you? A cop or some shit? Methinks that Little Rock and Benton wouldn’t have been the only towns hit if today if things had been different in the spa city. Brand new member Mr. Woof?
I'm a Spa City Girl for future reference. Screening Required and outcall only. The local hotels won't rent to locals within a 30 mile distance
or so
I'm a Spa City Girl for future reference. Screening Required and outcall only. The local hotels won't rent to locals within a 30 mile distance
or so
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
That is a fact without a big deposit to the good hotels. But there's one hotel in Hot Springs that does with early check in.
That is a fact without a big deposit to the good hotels. But there's one hotel in Hot Springs that does with early check in. Originally Posted by Baconman
which one? Pm me. I spent 2 hours recently searching for a hs incall.