• pkh
  • 04-26-2021, 02:30 PM
Should I go in? I知 still on hiatus
Should I go in? I知 still on hiatus Originally Posted by pkh
Just get a haircut
  • pkh
  • 04-26-2021, 02:34 PM
Just get a haircut Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider
Fuck.... that痴 a good plan... is it bad form to comment about the dudes coming in and out of this place? The traffic is unbelievable
Fuck.... that’s a good plan... is it bad form to comment about the dudes coming in and out of this place? The traffic is unbelievable Originally Posted by pkh
High traffic? Then you won’t get a haircut, they to busy suckin popsicles
I won't look at you going in if you don't look at me going out.
  • pkh
  • 04-26-2021, 02:38 PM
I almost made eye contact of this dude coming out just now. Lol
You think guys are wondering what everyone else is doing here? Lol
  • pkh
  • 04-26-2021, 02:44 PM
Lol! I was parked in front of the pharmacy... that dude that parked next to me didnt GAF going in. Lol!
Lol! I was parked in front of the pharmacy... that dude that parked next to me didnt GAF going in. Lol! Originally Posted by pkh
I don't think I've ever tried to sneak into an AMP. I've declined going into Jin once (a million years ago) when there was a po-po writing reports in the parking lot.
Lol! I was parked in front of the pharmacy... that dude that parked next to me didnt GAF going in. Lol! Originally Posted by pkh
Lol
Reminds me of a conversation I overheard about Era Thai a couple years back. I was at the nail salon on the other end of the strip center getting the toes done and the ladies were talking about the guys parking their cars there and walking all the way to Era when all the spots in front of it were empty.

If you look suspicious, people gonna be suspicious. I just park in front and walk in. No fucks given
  • pkh
  • 04-26-2021, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by GasMonkey
You speak the truth brother! Damn it, if I saw this message I would have gone in earlier.
You speak the truth brother! Damn it, if I saw this message I would have gone in earlier. Originally Posted by pkh
Gone in maybe, then told to come back in a couple hours unless you called and made an appointment.
Do you think is safe after 6pm? I went in a couple of days ago, door was locked, no one available or at sight, waited a bit and nothing. Then I noticed some sketchy looking guys starting to show up, and I had parked looking to the street a bit far from the place, so when I left bc I had waited too long, I felt like my car could get broken into there if it was just a bit later (it was 6pm at the time).