Any ladies do the webcam thing as well?

I've been perusing various webcam sites (myfreecams.com especially) and was curious if any ladies have or have thought about doing the webcam model thing on the side.

I'm just curious..

Iron Chef
I've wondered that too. I was gonna start a site a while back but other projects came up. There's A LOT of detail that goes into that.
Even better check out chaturbate.com. for full fucking gor free. Same question if any verified Houston girls webcam?
I use to be a cam model for two years. For me (only my personal experience) it was the worse job EVER. I'd rather sling pizzas at Chuck E Cheese.

You sit there, look cute and sexy, tease guys to pay so you can start your show. Someone pays and you start. Then all a sudden, 150+ horny assholes pop in, get their free jerks, then once the show is over they're gone.

Private shows were just as worse. You had to literally go fuck yourself constantly to keep them in the rooms. If they got bored of you they're gone. Had one guy leave before I could even undo my bra. Guess I scared him

I would NEVER be a cam girl again unless I had a steady flow of money on top of the tips.

Oh and it's better to just pay the girl real cash. You buy $200 worth of tokens and throw them at her but she'll only get to keep maybe $100 if she's lucky. Some sites it's only $50 that she keeps out of that $200 you spent.

But in all this, some girls make bank doing the cam thing. Me? I'd rather suck a real dick than a rubber one.
I do CAM4 sometimes when I am bored. It is kind of fun, but not very lucrative.
Here is another thread with a few girls that do it or are looking into it.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=994857&highlight=
  • HDnTX
  • 03-06-2014, 03:02 PM
I do enjoy cam4 from time to time as well, waiting to see you there Morgan.