NCNS: Journeedior

Bio: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=402881

I’m kind of new to this board and don’t use it often, but my luck has been awfully bad this time around in Dallas. 3 straight NCNS. 2 were potential SB dates from SA and 1 was from here.

Long story; meeting was schedule with Journee at 6pm. I asked for an outcall, but she said her car was just totaled and already has an Incall near the House of Blues in Dallas. So I text her when I’m on my way since it was rush hour. I get to the area and it’s ghost town. Then I get a text saying she was in an accident going home and her phone died. Shows me a picture. Nice try, but I didn’t think it was possible to total your car if you don’t have a car to drive for an outcall.

Am I butthurt? Probably, but I need to catch a break from these NCNSs.
Yeah I had a NCNS this week... I will give her a chance to explain before I post her name.
Sluts aren’t good at customer service. Their pimps are not any better. After the crash of hoing. Shit really hit the fan. Sluts don’t know what to do. Pimps never knew what to do. It’s all fucked up now. When in doubt. Go fuck a amp slut. These bitches n ho’s.
I wrote her and asked her a question and she replied with "didn't you read my ad? its all right there!" that makes me want to run out and drop 3 clams on you LOL j
She was on my TDL... now, pass
Anyone mind if I try to fuck this chick?
Anyone mind if I try to fuck this chick? Originally Posted by ManSlut
I so love humor!

Doc
I never confirmed with you. I was stuck at enterprise with a dead phone for 3 hours.
# 1 excuse for hooker logic "My Phone died" I am pretty sure any Enterprise rental office has power in the building and in my experience, a drawer full of every phone plug ever invented. People leave them in rental cars all the time. Oh and if you ever need one they have umbrellas too for same reason.
Funny how people, including myself, travel the world and never have a dead phone, but hookers who depend on a phone have so many dead phones. How does that work. Revenge of the phone company, power company prejudice, or oh yeah DUH!!
# 1 excuse for hooker logic "My Phone died" I am pretty sure any Enterprise rental office has power in the building and in my experience, a drawer full of every phone plug ever invented. People leave them in rental cars all the time. Oh and if you ever need one they have umbrellas too for same reason.
Funny how people, including myself, travel the world and never have a dead phone, but hookers who depend on a phone have so many dead phones. How does that work. Revenge of the phone company, power company prejudice, or oh yeah DUH!!
You know.... I went back through these messages and like I said I had her on my TDL..
She has only 1 other no in her history, the reviews from some well know members show that she is a fun loving and agreeable lady....
She might not be every ones ATF, but she has been a pretty solid provider...
I’m going to reach out and do a session with her... i will let y’all know my thoughts...
Hell, life happens.... lets see how this turns out
In these days and time these youngings are so depended on their cell phones, when it dies, it doesn't occur to them that they can ask someone if they can use the landline, of course if they remember the phone # they are supposed to call.

Most folks don't even know their own phone # since they are so dependent on the cell phone storing 100 of #s and telling them when they need it.

I still have phone # going back 40 years still engraved in my mind and I know every phone # that's saved in my iPhone by memory.

You need to.

What if your smartphone dies, how are you going to call a family member, a friend, AAA, your bank, your mortgage company, the plumber, etc etc
I thought you had to be 25yrs old to rent a car?
I thought you had to be 25yrs old to rent a car? Originally Posted by slubby
Nope, I just asked Mr. Internet and Enterprise does rent to 21-24 year olds now, they just pay more being a higher risk.

https://www.smartertravel.com/2015/0...le-but-pricey/