Asian Spa with "lady friend/fuck buddy"

I have a FWB situation with a hot female friend of mine. She's always looking to try new things and suggested an Asian spa as a couple.

Neither of us have ever been. Any insight as to protocol, what to expect, etc.?

Thanks!
I seriously doubt that any Spa would entertain you and a Lady friend.. I have never heard of it happening.
Thank you sir. Glad I checked. Don't know anything about them but will study up...
I actually have asked a few times (not that I really knew someone that would be into it) and each and every time I was told NO and I do mean all caps NO
smags - Why any Spa ? Why not hook up / reach out to all the beautiful Indies here ? Many of them do entertain couples !! Check it out !!
Cash talks, bet you can make it happen!!!
Cash talks, bet you can make it happen!!! Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
let us know when you take a lady friend there!!

i also have asked in the past, even if they could just come in and see the layout.

like mike said, quick response was a “NO”.

i second ScrewDriver01’s suggestion of hooking up w/ a provider.
What I suggest is that you visit a SPA 2 times solo and in each visit be very nice to Mama San and then gently bring up the subject.

SPA will be hot because I’ll love to see my SO or FB getting a TS
  • j4j4
  • 08-19-2018, 08:41 AM
All the studios will let you an your friend in an you will both have a good time.
What's the price point for a studio double ?

For bringing a date to the AMP I would suggest checking with Lisa at Pearls. She is pretty and very sex-perienced ! She might say yes.
Like King Spa?
Amps won’t even let a lady in the door period
Didn't I see a Terralynn review like this?
I see no value in taking a lady friend to an AMP. I'd much rather make an appointment with a FBSM/NURU provider that is eager to the idea.
TerraLyn does a great couples LMT session. And, I've heard, she don't mind watching the couple get busy