Why the fascination with big asses these days?

I went to Tight Ends today, a place where you wouldn't expect to see all that cellulite that is characteristic of fat asses...

Guess what - lots of fat asses!!! Not all of them, and some of the girls where rather pretty. Inexplicably, some guys claim to like it! It looks lazy, fat and sweaty to me..no thanks...give me an 85 pound girl (18 years old +)who stands 5 feet tall anytime, with a smooth ass and not cellulite.

I'm willing to make it worth the skinny girls time, BTW.
The Kardashians made big butts cool.
+1000 ^

Came in to post the same thing.

Also a lot of girls are getting butt implants so they can look like their idol Kim-K.
I’m not a big fan of you he Kardashian type of ass, just too big. My favorite is a medium sized ass that is well shaped and firm, or with a little jiggle to it. Even a smaller ass is okay as long as it has some shape to it. Not a big fan of flat asses either.
  • Re
  • 09-07-2018, 12:48 AM
They probably have some 85 pounders in Ethiopia, but nu uh not for me. If I wanted to rail a skeleton I’d go to a Halloween store
Yup give me a spinner latina or white girl anytime.
Yup give me a spinner latina or white girl anytime. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
They are nice to find!
Lol I got a non provider girl for u.
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Kim K type of ass is great but that's hard to even see anywhere, I also prefer a spinner but don't discriminate
The bigger the donut, the smaller the hole!
Each cheek must fit in one hand!But I do love those that you can get both cheeks in just one had....
Each cheek must fit in one hand!But I do love those that you can get both cheeks in just one had.... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Amen to that
Lol I got a non provider girl for u. Originally Posted by Harley*Jayden
PM me the contact informacion, por favor!!
Bruthas been into fat asses since forever..the rest of you jumped on the bandwagon less than 10 years ago
All of a sudden the 100lbs chicks with iron board behinds ain't a thing anymore

I stumbled upon this young lady ad the other day
https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=420383

She wouldn't be around if you guys weren't into fat asses...Bruthas can't fuck em all
So it's a good thing..
I'm fortunate to love a variety of ass, LOL.. Kim K is too big though.. once the ass morphs from heart-shaped to oblong, that's reaching too far.

I love a little ass that fit in my palm, too. whatever the ass size, it has to go well with the rest of the body.