I feel confused

So forgive my ignorance...But can someone tell me how are we expected to communicate or advertise??
Communication via whatever chAnnels you are comfy with and advertising never was just by posting ads imo....many other ways to market yourself and STAY RELEVANT

First things first though you should take rates out of your sig line as well as anything that sounds remotely hobby oriented
You just did.....
What Analeese said. There's definitely more than one way to market yourself than just posting ads. But, other advertising sites are around. I'd mention them, but it seems like I read somewhere we're not supposed to.
I'm still hopeful about some "How to" threads started by one of our providers. Especially if they encourage the ladies to throw out a few of their favorite techniques - special skills - or even better - how they find old, fat bald guys are just soooo HOT to them...

Personally I've always found posts outside of the ad pages to be the most persuasive about who I put on my TDL.
So forgive my ignorance...But can someone tell me how are we expected to communicate or advertise?? Originally Posted by Sassie35
utilize chat and PM's.. post pics on other sites that allow it, then reference those here to guys who may want to view them. for me, I see a posted phone number, and I get to pics via Google in 2 minutes.. not that big a deal.

and by the way, even when full advertising privileges were available here, they were mostly under-utilized.
utilize chat and PM's.. post pics on other sites that allow it, then reference those here to guys who may want to view them. for me, I see a posted phone number, and I get to pics via Google in 2 minutes.. not that big a deal.

and by the way, even when full advertising privileges were available here, they were mostly under-utilized. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung knows. I don’t think posting a phone number is wise honestly. Especially how things are now . I need to know who’s contacting me first and where and what they are about. Too many characters trying to do strange things
Chat room has been dead after Sept 1
But lots of other sites to use hope they will pick up more for Tx .

Chat here
https://discord.gg/wzEBgBk
First things first though you should take rates out of your sig line as well as anything that sounds remotely hobby oriented Originally Posted by Analeese
so why not list fees if they are strictly for time?
assuming no mention of activities.
So forgive my ignorance...But can someone tell me how are we expected to communicate or advertise?? Originally Posted by Sassie35
You need to consider one of the following.

P411 - Great for Dallas, not well known in other large cities.
Eros.com - Has 100 Dallas Ladies right now. Can show rates, pics.
Ladies who are just starting out don't like the fees. Well known nationally.
Slixla - Good site, not well known.
Listcrawler - Somewhat new
OH2 - Somewhat new

With the reduced forums you won't be able to do much on ECCIE.
so why not list fees if they are strictly for time?
assuming no mention of activities. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Because the powers that be said no mention of rates. Period.
Because the powers that be said no mention of rates. Period. Originally Posted by Analeese
thx. was that in a general announcement or just to providers?

link to post please?