Squirting: Yay Or Nay?

I recently had a mind-blowing, toe-curling session with a gentleman who's hung like a horse and has stamina for days. I tend to squirt when I orgasm (does not happen all the time and I cannot do it on command...toys are generally the best way to get it to happen for me, but if the gentleman is as blessed and skilled as this guy is, it can happen) but I held back because......

Many years ago, I had a super-hot one night stand with a guy I had taken home from the strip club. Raw, animalistic, tear off your clothes, hot monkey sex. He was quite a bit younger than me so I am thinking maybe he didn't understand what was about to happen. So my legs are over his shoulders, and he is looking down and watching as he is thrusting deep inside me. Very well endowed, he is pounding away at the 'spot' that leads to squirtville. As I orgasm, I start squirting in pulses that are in rhythm with his penetration; I can't help it. He jumped up about 10 feet in the air and yelled, "What the fuck?! You're pissing on me?!?!" I tried to explain female ejaculation to him but it was a lost cause. Good times, over.

So my question is this: Gentlemen, how many of you are grossed out by it and how many of you are into it? Would you want the lady to warn you that this is a possibility?

To all my squirting Sistas, have you ever had something similar happen? Do you forewarn him if you feel it coming? I know that some ladies advertise it, but I don't because I can't guarantee that it will happen...so when it does (or almost does), should I just let it go or warn him that he's in the splash zone?

Discuss!
I love it when my girl squirts, especially when I am performing oral. Nothing like that cum running down my face and chest, that is that that misses my mouth.... I can understand those that may not knowwhat is happening being taken aback. Another reason we more experienced guys who know what we are doing can compete with the young bucks : )
I love it when the lady I'm with squirts. I'll hit the spot. Tongue, fingers, cock, over and over and make you squirt a river.

I think the best way, if he's hitting the spot, tell him you're a squirter. If he's confused, explain it. If he acknowledges it, lead him to hit it the way you like. Most of us know what it is.
Definitely go for it. The bigger the O for either of us the better. If you're enjoying it then I will be too, probably.
...okay so now I have another question for the ladies.

Can you squirt from just oral?

I tend to only be able to do it with huge amounts of g-spot pressure, usually have to be in mish with my legs over my head for deep penetration and maximum g-spot contact. But that's just me.

Just wonderin'.
I always warn them.
I know from first-hand experience Jules Milano can squirt from oral. I've been with several squirters. When I massage the g-spot, the ladies let me know how they like it. Their bodies respond and I can tell it's building.

UTR, you may can squirt with a good g-spot finger massage. I'll help you try, even if it takes all night. lol

Vist with Jules. I'm sure she can give pertinent info.

Analisa, I need no warning. Just let it flow, Baby.
I love when a woman squirts, for the guys who think it's gross and stuff are missing out on some and crazy sex
  • Duke
  • 05-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Visiting a squirter is on my bucket list. Who are the best out there?
Jules Milano from Austin. Find my review of her in the West Texas reviews. She can squirt on her own for those who don't know what they're doing.

I've got to see Analisa, now.

Back to topic. Providers, put squirting in your menu. Most of us know the YMMV meaning.
Squirt...drink wine....Squirt...drink more wine...welll...you get the picture!!!
CHEERS!!!
I love when a woman squirts. There is one that I can get to soak the bed with DATY + digits. Have also achieved the same with her in Greek in standing doggie. A real turn on.
WOW! Steve, now who would you be talking about? Wouldn't be me would it? Oh it has to be.... I do recall that session and it was SOOOOOOOOO much fun.

Squirting, for me works best by oral and digits used together. And gentlemen you have to be easy with that face of yours. Those whiskers are rough.

Now what I'd like to accomplish is doing it again by penetration after the DATY. Now that would be AWESOME!
Starr, you've not squirted by penetration after DATY? Honey, we need to get together.
I must say that I am quite the Squirter. I just cant help it, it feels sooo good. Please check my reviews to see. Or come try me out.