Remind p411 memebers. Daily ad board

I would like to remind both hobbyists and providers that p411 DOES have a daily ad board. It is a great way for gals to post if they are playing that day and it is a great way for guys to see who want to play.

I thought I would throw it out there for those who are interested.

I intend to use is more.

:-)
thanks..it is a good tool!
It would be if it got more traffic.

It's a win win for all who are interested.

Great to see you posting again, lil lady. :-)
I did not know that! Thank you so very much for the information hot Kaylee!
That's why I posted it Jim! I thought I would try to give another resource of fun for all of us horny folks.

This is an interesting thread. I am a member of both sites and seldom to never use the p411 ad boards. I just have to come back over here to research anyway.

So, I guess I'm wondering why do you think it's a great tool?
I already stated my reasons why.
The vast majority of my business comes from that ad board.
LOVE the ad board
research, research, research.
the women advertise in all kinds of places.
there are even a ton of adult provider websites that scour [snagg/steal/copy] ads from other adult provider websites and create/publish pages that make you think the woman is advertising there.

dont wear blinders, just look around!!
I posted a few ads there. Didn't seem to do anything to elevate my business. After a while I forgot all about that site
I have used it for a while. It's nice when a member sees the ad and knows you're available now. They send the request, you get a notification right away. Then it's just a matter of looking him up and setting the appointment. It's an easy win/win for everyone.

Hello, pmdelites! It's been too long.
I would like to remind both hobbyists and providers that p411 DOES have a daily ad board. It is a great way for gals to post if they are playing that day and it is a great way for guys to see who want to play.

I thought I would throw it out there for those who are interested.

I intend to use is more.

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Thanks Kaylee. Love using that board. Its easy to use and quick to write and add. And hey we need to get together and do what we said. Wink wink.
  • Kmac
  • 02-26-2014, 11:28 AM
I view the P411 ads quite often. Also, the profile will show the menu, vital stats and has links to reviews. I find it very useful when fun time arrives. And sometimes, you'll find some ladies that are on 411 but not on here. An excellent tools for research! Thanks Kaylee!
If you can't find me here , you will surely find me there. There is no real limit to posting and you can post in more than one city with the same add with the points you earn for okays. Ive been using the P411 ad board for years as well as Ec. Like one of the other ladies said a lot of my business comes from that there.

Thank you for sharing !!!!!! I sure thought everyone knew about it .....