It's the ladies turn to tell us guys wht they want

Forgive me if this subject has been recently brought up.

I want to know what you beautiful ladies like for us guys to do, say, act, etc.
(or not do, say or act)

I see this as a two way street for both us.
The ladies please the guys, the guys please the ladies.
I refuse to believe it is all just Illusion of Passion on the ladies part all the time.
I for one honestly want to please the lady I'm with, I bet most guys do too.
Man up. That's about it. Take control, don't whimp out, don't act like my pussy scares you. I'm 5'2 and weigh less than 117. Throw me down, fuck me good, pay the lady, and I'll see you next time.

A good fuck can easily be ruined by a guy that acts as if it's his first time. I don't mind blowing you to get you hard and ready, but once I do don't waste a good stick by scratching the surface
MaryBeth is on the fine side. Her little chocolate ass makes me feel somethin'...on the inside.
MB, don't be shy babe, tell us what you really think.
She forgot to mention taint tickling.
They want cash, plain and simple.

MaryBeth is on the fine side. Her little chocolate ass makes me feel somethin'...on the inside. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Spank me
MB, don't be shy babe, tell us what you really think. Originally Posted by txman123
I'm not shy, just submissive
She forgot to mention taint tickling. Originally Posted by pyramider
scratch my back & worship my ass....and we will be best buds...lol

seriously,I like an open minded guy with a zest for adventure....and also he needs to be clean/respectful and is sufficent with the donation!
scratch my back & worship my ass....and we will be best buds...lol

seriously,I like an open minded guy with a zest for adventure....and also he needs to be clean/respectful and is sufficent with the donation! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Spank me

I'm not shy, just submissive

Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I think I'm in love. Twice!
They want cash, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
That^^^^.

And they want everybody to wash their ass too. Chicks love it when a dude washes his ass.