Questions for providers

New to TX, dabbled a bit in L.A.

Unfortunately got fat and old :/

Ladies do you refuse or look down on hobbyists who may be out of shape and not have the ..uh..biggest asset?

Just curious.
Hell no!!

Y'know-- there are a lot of ladies in DFW. If a man chooses ME out of all the ladies he could see--- well, that makes him fucking beautiful in my eyes. There is a lot more to a man than numbers on a scale or a reflection in the mirror.
I don't look down on anyone. As long as you're respectful to me we'll have an awesome time
No...not at all.....
I don't know the other two ladies but Kaylee is a very sweet person. Looking down on someone would not be something she would do.
who am I to judge....personality trumps everything!
All of the above.
If they did I wouldn't be able to hobby!!!! ROFLMAO
Depends on their Daty skills...lol jk.

Its really more about personality, how passionate he his, and how sincere his affection is when we're cuddled up together after we've both cum. I know not all men are post coitus cuddlers, but being held in the arms of someone you really click with can't be beat.
I've never thought that way about a client and I think it's us older bodies that need massage most. this is my specialty, it's what I do.
I know you asked the ladies... But I'll say I'm not high on the hot scale myself. If they weren't willing to overlook that I wouldn't be able to hobby. So jump on in most all the ladies are super friendly.
This thread is so sweet

There is a lot more to a man than numbers on a scale or a reflection in the mirror. Originally Posted by GracePreston
A thread in itself. Well said and THIS kind of thinking and attitude is why everyone loves you Grace. The same goes for women - many women here are a 10+ to see not just because of looks but because of attitude. Said it many times - a pretty girl with a bad attitude is very ugly and a "normal" looking lady with a great attitude is a 10+.
A thread in itself. Well said and THIS kind of thinking and attitude is why everyone loves you Grace. The same goes for women - many women here are a 10+ to see not just because of looks but because of attitude. Said it many times - a pretty girl with a bad attitude is very ugly and a "normal" looking lady with a great attitude is a 10+. Originally Posted by EasyLover214

EasyLover214,

+1 Good post! Very positive

New to TX, dabbled a bit in L.A.

Unfortunately got fat and old :/

Ladies do you refuse or look down on hobbyists who may be out of shape and not have the ..uh..biggest asset?

Just curious. Originally Posted by highlanderdz

They may not judge but they laugh at my 1.3" of dangling death.