Hi there everyone :-)

So I just wanted to say Hello, have had the account for a while but not really used it as i pretty much forgot about it being busy as hell with work ;-)

I'm not from Dallas, but from Europe, but as i'm a Pilot, Dallas is one of the more frequent destinations, and i'm in Dallas several days a month :-).

Great with a place like this, getting more and more difficult to live a decent happy free life without the fear of higher powers trying to bust you ;-) but so far so good... Still remember the good old times at Studio-wet ;-) Baby dolls and oh never to forget Sexy Anastasia ;-)

Anyhow again just wanted to formally say hello, and should any of you visit Europe ANY PART and like some pointers to where the fun's located PLEASE let me know and ill be more then happy to point you in the correct direction.. And be rest assured you wont get hassled or busted!!! :-) (in europe most is legal anyways hehe)

Soo ya im in Dallas agan this coming week, so hope to meet a few of you lovey ladies ;-)!!! To the rest of you ENJOY THE DAY