He Says He Luv's My Big Blue Eye's And How I Make Him Feel

But the only time I here that is when my big blue eye's become's apart of his penis by connection of my mouth. Or when I am saving a horse and riding a cowboy. Well I'm just wondering what exactly do men mean when they blurt out things during intercourse????? Be totally Honest guys lol
But the only time I here that is when my big blue eye's become's apart of his penis by connection of my mouth. Or when I am saving a horse and riding a cowboy. Well I'm just wondering what exactly do men mean when they blurt out things during intercourse????? Be totally Honest guys lol Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
I only say what I mean.
But the only time I here that is when my big blue eye's become's apart of his penis by connection of my mouth. Or when I am saving a horse and riding a cowboy. Well I'm just wondering what exactly do men mean when they blurt out things during intercourse????? Be totally Honest guys lol Originally Posted by Katy Taylor
They might mean it at the time.
depends: does he say it before or after he comes?
Because if we say it any other time it will scare a lady.
If you're talkin' about a S/O, dump him.

If you're talkin' about clients, you've got 'em right where you want 'em. But you don't wanna hear those words from a client at any time other than during the act (or in close proximity thereto).
uuhhhh......we men say stuff during those moments? I thought we spoke in tongues and no woman could understand.
It means "nice threAD". Haaaaaaaaa...Jesus.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Usually all I hear is animal like gruntsgroansmoans and heavy breathing. Who can form words when the fucking is strong?

Sounds like someone needs to learn how to fuck.
It means "nice threAD". Haaaaaaaaa...Jesus. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
You see it too? Without your ThreAD goggles? Some folks have to use them...
Sucks..... her eyes were Hazel, and I said the way she makes
me wait in a parking lot.
Honestly, I can't be held accountable for what I might say once my dick is in your mouth. I pretty much can't remember anything from that point till the orgasm.
You see it too? Without your ThreAD goggles? Some folks have to use them... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Haaa...traded in my Beer Goggles for ThreAD Goggles.
Honestly, I can't be held accountable for what I might say once my dick is in your mouth. I pretty much can't remember anything from that point till the orgasm. Originally Posted by TinMan
all I hear is the slurping and all I see is my dick magically disappearing then reappearing in her mouth. I need to go see Lindsey at Relax again.
"Slurping" is always good. Lets me know the lady doth care.