Good stuff. Thnx
Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
It wasn't for me.
It wasn’t for me either
It wasn't for me. Originally Posted by tyboy1
You never went.
It wasn’t for me either Originally Posted by frankocean187
You never went.
Damn you caught me! You are one smart cookie! It was all an allusion on illusion!!
Damn you caught me! You are one smart cookie! It was all an allusion on illusion!! Originally Posted by frankocean187
Could care less. You AMP and Asian "indie" guys are so full of it when it comes to your reports and your reviews.
Could care less. You AMP and Asian "indie" guys are so full of it when it comes to your reports and your reviews. Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
New handle, same asshole.
New handle, same asshole. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Best way to handle a member like this is, let the moderators know, ask me how I know, been there done that, got myself banned, fault of my own. Now, I'm happy to share intel about new to most girls, lately, I'm not so sure I should continue to do so. Its one thing to disagree, agreeably, its another thing to bash another member for no justifiable reason. Don't make the mistake I made, that is get caught up in the negativity.
And now he is banned. Assholes are too stupid to know they are assholes. Been on my ignore list from the start WW. But he will try to get back in, just wait. And he will out himself again.
You never went. Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
I can tell by your description of the session and personal experience with her, that you definitely made a visit, once clothes come off, it’s go time for her.