Chinese valentine's

Sorry to insert this thread here in this section, but this is where I dwell, its Chinese Valentines day today, don't forget to send at least a Happy Valentines day greeting to your current rotation or favorites.
Thanks!
Dam all late! haha
Damn, didn't realize I had so many Asian ladies in my phone. Thanks for the heads up
Thanks, Mike. Great info.
Thanks, Mike. Great info. Originally Posted by NickDanger3rd
Don't I know you from our other site? name rings a bell. If so, I have lots of phone numbers and intel stored back there, if it ever comes back, I'll be one happy Hunter.
Don't I know you from our other site? name rings a bell. If so, I have lots of phone numbers and intel stored back there, if it ever comes back, I'll be one happy Hunter. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Yep. You got it, Mike; from the other site and a bit of info exchange on here. Hope you are doing well. Thanks.
I actually brought roses 🌹 and chocolates to my favorite yesterday.
Same here, gave each a single white rose and a red envelope with cash.
^^^ You should give even number of roses.
Why?
First ... white flowers are traditionally used in China for funerals. Second, you mentioned all of them talking to each other, so, if you look up the table http://chinaflowers.net/blog/buying-...nese-lady.html, 2 or 3 might be more appropriate.
Thanks for the culture lesson, I’m well aware of it, especially around the Lunar New Year. My gifts are my way of expression, originality, perhaps if I were Asian, then I’d better come correct. A single white rose has other meanings, sentiment more than many people are aware of. I simply conveyed my sentiment towards my favorites (GFs) as original as occurred to me, I didn’t want to impress them by giving what is standard or expected. I did however intend to express a bit of emotion. The red envelope was for their benefit, since it’s important to them, more than we Americans realize.
Either colors, the girls were happy I am sure!
Mike, I sent you a PM this morning...please check.
4 is also bad. associated with death and bad luck.