URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-50193#rubmaps
City: Reserve
State: Louisiana
Address: Airline Highway
Activities: Massage
Hair Length and Color: In a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty good looking Chinese girl in her 30's. She was wearing sweat pants and looked like she had a nice body with A's but she wouldn't let me see them.
Recommendation: No
I went there once a few years ago. Was surprised when it was a no go. Girl was really cute.
  • rfl
  • 05-08-2023, 03:38 PM
Yep, always let your hands feel her legs and ass so she’s not worried. If she doesn’t make any motions on the flip, guiding her hand is smart. If they aren’t finishing with a happy, I damn sure want my full hour of massaging.
lol.... look at all these Captain Save a Ho's.... those poor downtrodden AMPS are so lucky you guys are such perfect gentlemen !! LOL
  • rfl
  • 05-09-2023, 05:22 PM
Nobody’s talking about forcing her. He was saying what to do to prove you’re not a cop.
I'm very experience dealing with AMP girls, I have twice the review than you do here, and 93 on rubmaps.
I don’t use rubmaps much, but I probably post 1 review for every 10 AMP visits.

I'm very experience dealing with AMP girls, I have twice the review than you do here, and 93 on rubmaps. Originally Posted by asianlover504
Some good points but don’t fall for the act. If they just do a good massage, let them work and earn it. But in my experience, I try my luck. If they let me feel them up (and I feel everywhere til wet lol) then there is more to be had. If she stops the massage, then there is nothing going to happen. Only about 4 have stopped the massage. They know the game to, but some only go as far as feel until she caves. Just don’t be desperate. I do agree, there is plenty of extras out there. Most will be convinced.
It's surprising to me how many massage joints are non HE. I'm not sure how they thrive. I once pulled into one on the WBE in Westwego on the way to the shrimp lot. It was called GC Massage or something. Standard rates with a mid 40s woman. Massage was fine, but I was shut down hard when I made an effort to take things further. It's just puzzling how they stay in business. How many people in some sleepy backwoods berg like Westwego want a legit massage, particularly at some low rent Asian joint in a tiny commercial strip on the WBE?
It's surprising to me how many massage joints are non HE. I'm not sure how they thrive. I once pulled into one on the WBE in Westwego on the way to the shrimp lot. It was called GC Massage or something. Standard rates with a mid 40s woman. Massage was fine, but I was shut down hard when I made an effort to take things further. It's just puzzling how they stay in business. How many people in some sleepy backwoods berg like Westwego want a legit massage, particularly at some low rent Asian joint in a tiny commercial strip on the WBE? Originally Posted by Raindog115
Sugar daddies Bro 😎