An outdoor BJ in the Alleghney River

I am in search of a provider with a boat for an outdoor BJ fetish. Any takers?
Jinny has a boat............... good luck with that.
Discussion threads go in Coed.

The Request and ISO forum is real ISO items.
I miss sex on a boat. Wee hours on a warm near full moon night. A boat racing by as you getting and or giving oral adding some extra action to the motion. Then the Coast Guard nails ya with a bright light as you're fucking. Asking if a PT runner boat just went by the Homeland plane lost it.

Or in the warm sun in deep cool water near the Canada boarder fishing boats passing slow for a good show. You just know Homeland plane is watching also. In case a boat from the other side tie up with you. Coast Guard comes by, Hay do that below, some fucker in a widow's peak and a big telescope 25 miles away with nothing better to do than blow your ass in for nothing. Sorry but, have a nice day

anchored near shore or at your slip, doing the do below, but you hear some one say. Why does the boat seem to rock more than the other.

No I really do miss it. but btw anyone want to buy a boat even if, if it fly's floats or fucks its better to rent. I don't think they will be looking for it your way, just sayin

plus it made for a awesome handle. Run my handle on a search engine. You get nothing but crap about off shore drilling rigs and oil spills. Even if I'm a post slut.

mmm 3 hook errr providers will be upset if I sell, but oh well
tatas....
try the gateway clipper....you can do it while she's leaning over the rail....unless she leaning over to puke....
Watch out for those Allegheny white fish.
Yeah the gateway clipper, on the roof deck.......
  • Devo
  • 06-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Never stand ANYWHERE on those Allegheny Clippers other than on the roof, let me tell you from experience.

When the bathroom lines get too long, there is only one way for the piss to go, and thats down, luckily for most, I can arc a stream out over the people below, but the prostates getting older, and not so far so more....
Hey tatas, why do you prefer the Al? Much more boat traffic on the Mon and the O - so more passersby can gawk at your tiny pee-pee... oh wait, I may have read your ad wrong... are you giving or receiving the BJ?
Oh lusty lad, I recommended the Gateway Clipper, but Tits speed is the "good ship lollipop". Hang on Tits, she's a fast one!
If I read that ad correctly, he is in the giving mode.
I omitted to mention that not only am I looking for a provider with a boat for a BJ but since I have a fetish for grandmothers she must be in her 60's, if possible.
Try backpage, I picked a guy up with a boat on there!! lol xoxo
Try backpage, I picked a guy up with a boat on there!! lol xoxo Originally Posted by Heatherlicous
I have seen many girls off of BP and May I say they are a lot hotter for the most part from you "TOS" girls. I do not mean to be rude. Just saying. And those are the brave ones not hiding behind some coloured squares that you think LE cannot break through. You are only fooling yourself if you think they can't. Evidently they have in the past from what I hear.

Also this is a joking post. It is not really serious ISO.
I have seen many girls off of BP and May I say they are a lot hotter for the most part from you "TOS" girls. I do not mean to be rude. Just saying. Originally Posted by tatasddd
I tend to agree. On the TitsFuck RudeMeter, that commentary falls closer to the complementary end of the scale. I'm seeing a kinder, gentler TitsFuck. Must be the nice weather.