Time to do my job.

In case the members do not understand, we as mods have a real life that keeps us very busy. We are stricly volunteers on this site and do not live here 24/7. That being said, it has come to my attention that there may be some that are in violation of the site guidelines and that I am now forced into doing my parttime job. Please do not be surprised if you get an infraction for something you did a week or so ago. Just because we do not act on something in the instantaneous manner that some foolishly believe we are capable of does not mean that we will not moderate this forum. It is quite possible that once we are done some of you may point out and get an extended vacation. Do not blame the moderators as we are not the ones responsible for your actions nor are we responsible to act in an instant to correct the behavior and violation of the guidelines. Further, I really do not care who started it, when it was started, why it was started, or what your opinion is about it. Please accept the infractions without sending me an inane PM trying to defend yourself. I will consider that as causing additional work for a moderator and extend the quantity of infractions.

Now if you think this threAD is directed at you, you are probably correct and once again please do not contact me in regards to this as my heart will turn from concrete to steel. I hate having to work and I would rather be spending my Saturday morning having mind blowing sex with a lady that knows how to appreciate my talents.
  • BSer
  • 06-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Filling a complaint when you have to work? Must be a union job
TitsFuckGate
Nope it is worse, I am a volunteer spending my time dealing with dumbass fucktards that dont have a fucking clue.
  • BSer
  • 06-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Titsfuckgates?

Didn't know you swung that way
  • Zeman
  • 06-07-2014, 11:06 AM
How does one know if they are in violation?
Titsfuckgates? Didn't know you swung that way Originally Posted by BSer
We'll done. Future scandals: GatesGate, DillyBarGate (The Mint Chronicles), BuggyGate, SilverGate, BBGreekGate and the inevitable CreampieGate.

How does one know if they are in violation? Originally Posted by Zeman
The first criteria is if you only see providers along your bus line.
crap, bet I get another 5 for highjacking

well at least it will be form a mod still on the board, and one not seemly a bad guy
As Upset NY lost another mod. I looked
yup all my current points from two no long on the board at this time x mods

get-er-done and then chase a fast filly sir
no good reason not to LOL at myself if I get nailed ahhh LOL
Ask for a costume one time and....
OSD Pistolero and The2Dogs are awesome mods they don't dish out points that aren't earned around here. P-moneys points even taste like cotton candy sometimes
OSD Pistolero and The2Dogs are awesome mods they don't dish out points that aren't earned around here. P-moneys points even taste like cotton candy sometimes Originally Posted by amishgangster

I only thought you sucked up to the girls from etna
  • BSer
  • 06-07-2014, 07:06 PM
I only thought you sucked up to the girls from etna Originally Posted by chizzy
I prefer girls from monessen
They have women there???
Trannys mostly.
  • FFH
  • 06-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Any midgets?