Naughty Reviews

Anyone notice how bad Naughty Reviews fucked up their website? Used to be so simple to browse and get some preview intel, but the redesign is a train wreck. They jacked that site up.
  • BSer
  • 06-09-2014, 05:53 PM
I knew something was wrong when I actually seen hot girls on the homepage!
Agree--NR really sucks to navigate now. Used to be my first choice to check other cities, etc and now I don't go there anymore. What kind of brain dead geeks would screw it up like that?
Agree-What kind of brain dead geeks would screw it up like that? Originally Posted by monte1970
That's a softball. Enter healthcare.gov joke here.
Damn, that is a understatement. It was so simple... which is why I used to check it from time to time. Its so bad, there are certain things I dont even know how to do. Truth be known, I even went as far as to send them a message telling them how screwed up it is.

Hopefully, they will get redesigned or go back to the way it was.... neither of which I see happening but can always hope.
Damn, you can't login to your account or even submit a review without paying $19.99 a month - fuck that... It also looks like they're getting no new reviews since they rolled out the new format. Most of the old ones were fake anyway. The owners must be pretty stupid. The site's traffic will decline and even their ad revenues will dry up...
Gee,
Maybe they'll stop stealing pics and ads too.

One can dream.
I was able to log in (without paying anything)...I perused a little, it does suck. I got the same feeling I had when I first started using Windows 8
It also looks like they're getting no new reviews since they rolled out the new format. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeh. Worse than I thought. Not only do you no longer get the teaser review when you're not logged in, but if you want any of the review (even as a member), you have to "request a note" from the person who did the review to get the intel. Just cancelled. #deadsitewalking

It has to be good, i saw an old fat fake pic using attention whore on the first page and she's level 2, whatever the fuck that means
They sure fucked it up!
There always has to be someone to fuck up a good thing !!
So where, other than 411 and TOS, are good places to check out? BP even seems to be dying down a bit.
For Pittsburgh this is it. If you are traveling PM me
I'll keep it in mind if swinging through Lancaster