Deep throat: What is your definition?

Though getting a bbbj is not at the TOP of my priorities, I do enjoy the accomplished ministrations of a lady sucking on my cock! My question is what do you consider to be a deep throat? Many ladies offer it but how deep is a deep throat? I contend that a real deep throat should be when the ladies' lips are pressed against my pubic bone. Though I am not Clark Kent by any means, I do require a Magnum. Am I outta line wanting what I consider to be a true deep throat if that is what a lady advertises? (Yes, I did come of age in the Marilyn Chambers era.)
Ladies, I would appreciate your responses as well as my fellow Hobbyists!
I too am a Linda Lovelace, Marilyn Chambers era guy!
There are not too many ladies in the area who are able to truely take all of mine.
I can use the nipple off a bottle as a condom and still need a rubber band to keep it on!Does anyone know if GERBER makes a magnum?
I think theres snot coming out of my nose
thats too funny! Is that why some women call themselves nipple lovers.
MS
I can use the nipple off a bottle as a condom and still need a rubber band to keep it on!Does anyone know if GERBER makes a magnum? Originally Posted by knotty man
This may be the product for you.

I'm don't think I'm well endowed enough for it to really matter - if a girl's kissing my pubic bone, I'm probably just in deep throat territory. Also, it doesn't feel as good as other oral techniques or look as hot, so it's not a big deal to me. Maybe if I had an 8"+ cock I'd feel differently...

With that said, a provider probably shouldn't advertise deep throat if she still has a gag reflex.
It's tricky. Boys throwing around words about girls are out of the girls' control. For instance, I can deep-throat 80% of the guys I meet and some of those boys mentioned it in my long lost reviews. I am purdy sure, however, that I could not deep-throat yous guys...I actually have a small mouth and girth is a bigger problem than length in many cases. And of course there's a difference between a lady who can slide it all in once or twice for a few seconds and one who can take an aggressive face fucking for several minutes (something I'm rarely rarely able to do).

As far as a girl advertising her own DT skills, it's just not as sexy to add the little disclaimer. For example: I LOVE COCK AND I LOVE TAKING IT ALL IN!*

*This offer is not valid in all cases. Please note that each individual member may not be able to be taken "all in." Factors to consider are the girth and length ratio as well as a sour pre-cum taste. Beyond your own contribution, a provider must also consider what she had for lunch. CT, VT, NY, and UT residents need not apply.

And as for my own definition, I figure if a boy says "wow, you just deep-throated me", then that counts. And if I have my face planted on his pubic bone and there is absolutely no struggle from me and my rusty gag reflix, that counts, too.

Who said romance was dead?

*This offer is not valid in all cases. Please note that each individual member may not be able to be taken "all in." Factors to consider are the girth and length ratio as well as a sour pre-cum taste. Beyond your own contribution, a provider must also consider what she had for lunch. CT, VT, NY, and UT residents need not apply. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

Remind me not to drink when reading posts by JennsLolli!
This is how I look at it when reading a list of activities:

Deep Throat: The tip of my whip will touch the back of her throat.
PSE: My magic stick will vanish in her mouth and possible long term face fornication.

In other words, if she adverts DT, I assume she will attempt to get it all in, but depending on the size, the back of the throat may be as far as it goes, even if it's not all in her mouth. If PSE is also on there, then I would assume she will give herself a man made adam's apple, if need be, in order to take it all in.
With that said, a provider probably shouldn't advertise deep throat if she still has a gag reflex. Originally Posted by txtraveler07
I beg to differ as I still have a gag reflex & can deep throat most every guy I've met unless the girth is too much to fit my throat opening. It seems you may have missed my previous posts regarding the purpose of the gag reflex:

It opens the throat & lubes your mouth.

XOXOXO
This definition should come with a hyperlink to Kat's showcase. Try her and I suspect you will agree
  • Mokoa
  • 02-21-2010, 01:01 PM
And as for my own definition, I figure if a boy says "wow, you just deep-throated me", then that counts. And if I have my face planted on his pubic bone and there is absolutely no struggle from me and my rusty gag reflix, that counts, too.

Who said romance was dead? Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Ah yes, a lady after my own heart!
This definition should come with a hyperlink to Kat's showcase. Try her and I suspect you will agree Originally Posted by rerun88
Yes
I beg to differ as I still have a gag reflex & can deep throat most every guy I've met unless the girth is too much to fit my throat opening. It seems you may have missed my previous posts regarding the purpose of the gag reflex:

It opens the throat & lubes your mouth.

XOXOXO Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I'll defer to your greater experience on the subject. Like I said, I don't have much first hand experience, I just like to watch videos like Heather Brooke, and she doesn't appear to have a gag reflex.

You can find my name next to girth in the dictionary. Yeah, that must be my problem...
One thing I do like to do is get it as far back as possible so I can lick the fella's at the same time.....
its all relative,, the bigger the guy the harder it is to find a girl that can do it.,plus mine has a slight curve( for her pleasure)..

if she can do it then great, its not something I tend to look for.