Looking for a female bi provider for my wife.

Looking for a white female bi provider for my wife and I to have a threesome. You must have at least a C cup (she likes big tits) and blonde hair is preferred but not required. Please reply with pics or a link to your pics. Reply to threesnotacrowd3@gmail.com
how bi?
You should try Topshelf Tess. Blonde with big boobs and very bi. Oh, and hot too.
how bi? Originally Posted by MissMollyMcGrath
i would assume bi enough to do a session
I would have to agree with Sophia; Topshelf Tess is smokin hot! I wish my SO would try a threesome !
Viv is one of the best bi ladies out there
thanks for the input. that is what i am looking for
Well some of us are bi just haven't explored a lot with it. Even thou I 've gone down on a girl, long story, I still consider myself bi-curious.
CONGRATS MISSMOLLY !!!!!!!!!
You are officiallly bi... your bi-curiosity ended the moment your tongue touched the other girls naughty parts

Can't imagine a guy thinking he was still bi-curious after sucking a dick...

LF
Can't really argue with Tess but Maxeen Monroe. Better yet, invite them both. Sigh....
I know a UTR PM me if your interested
Yeah well still bi-curious due to the trauma after going down my first time and only time. She felt immoral and ended up ditchin' me in another city w/o a car. Told ya long story, then my other incident with girl-on-girl was with a former Naughty Texan gal I worked with and turned out to be an embarassment to me and talked so much that she didn't put out toward either me or my client. So I consider myself still bi-curious cause for me going down only for seconds and then being treated like I was unholy for it has made it to where if I will hookup with another female again she better put out.A little hardcore style would be nice too. Yet, if you know me I'm highly a switch gal I always start off submissive, naturally, then once more comfy can be very dominate. If I approach a female I want opposite one whom is dominate which I can turn submissive.Plus maybe do some anal play with too not just lickin each others pussys.
I also should have suggested Maxeen Monroe. Another talented and beautiful big-boobed bi blonde bombshell.

She and Tess have that in common.