URL / Website: -
City: Lakeway
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Lfk, bbbj, k9, cfs,
Hair Length and Color: Short dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7"ish great shape solid body. Man made DD's very soft, sensitive nips. Shaved with a little patch on top. Great legs and ass. Very friendly & eager.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.
No MSOG?
Sorry I missed adding greek..is was an option for me which I took.

I did not do msog but Id guess if you have chemistry with her she will allow in the time given.

I will add that she has mentioned that some visitors were not of her standards and she will say no thanks and pass.
So, what exactly are her "standards"?
Sorry I missed adding greek..is was an option for me which I took.

I did not do msog but Id guess if you have chemistry with her she will allow in the time given.

I will add that she has mentioned that some visitors were not of her standards and she will say no thanks and pass. Originally Posted by atxkinkdoc
Not going to roll the dice and drive all the way out to Lakeway and hope I have chemistry with her or meet her "standards".

This chick sounds alarm bells all over the place for me.
Not going to roll the dice and drive all the way out to Lakeway and hope I have chemistry with her or meet her "standards".

This chick sounds alarm bells all over the place for me. Originally Posted by BlackSails
yeah...something's fishy here. Real fishy.....
No URL, email or Link?
Seems my link was removed without cause.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=490093

Also reading the comments seems maybe she is desperate for funds. Price up and not so sure on quality since the last 2 reviews were no.