Hey hey Houston.

Hello how's everybody doing today? I need suggestions on q good dplace to eat post work out. I have to eat protein any suggestions? I'm running out of ideas.
Do you swallow the protein or spit it out?
  • tth
  • 05-03-2023, 11:26 AM
I’d love to feed you protein ��
Hello how's everybody doing today? I need suggestions on q good dplace to eat post work out. I have to eat protein any suggestions? I'm running out of ideas. Originally Posted by Eves Essence
I'll bite....

#1: You make your own meal, eating out makes you Fat. I only eat Seafood (nothing fried) but, try Plain Chicken Breast (stay away from bread). And remember, your stomach is as big as your fist and your food needs at least one hour to digest. Especially if you're lifting.

#2: IF you meant "The Hobby", NEVER eat before a session. There is nothing sexy about a pooched abdomen filled with food... turn sideways naked in the mirror and if your abdomen is sticking out, then you need to go on a Liquid Diet asap and the ONLY Protein you need to be consuming is the kind that shoots out of a Dick If you get tired of just "swallowing it", maybe swoosh it around in your mouth first and turn it into a "Protein Shake"...

Carry Listerine and Disposable Toothbrushes...

Have safe travels and enjoy your stay!
Do you swallow the protein or spit it out? Originally Posted by majorjones
She said "eat".....
  • BLM69
  • 05-06-2023, 03:48 PM
I'll bite....

#1: You make your own meal, eating out makes you Fat. I only eat Seafood (nothing fried) but, try Plain Chicken Breast (stay away from bread). And remember, your stomach is as big as your fist and your food needs at least one hour to digest. Especially if you're lifting.

#2: IF you meant "The Hobby", NEVER eat before a session. There is nothing sexy about a pooched abdomen filled with food... turn sideways naked in the mirror and if your abdomen is sticking out, then you need to go on a Liquid Diet asap and the ONLY Protein you need to be consuming is the kind that shoots out of a Dick If you get tired of just "swallowing it", maybe swoosh it around in your mouth first and turn it into a "Protein Shake"...

Carry Listerine and Disposable Toothbrushes...

Have safe travels and enjoy your stay! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I need your meal plans
”…and the ONLY Protein you need to be consuming is the kind that shoots out of a Dick If you get tired of just "swallowing it", maybe swoosh it around in your mouth first and turn it into a "Protein Shake"...

Omygosh I’m so turned on right now