Wiccan providers

I was taking a trip down memory lane today and for some reason or another I was thinking about 4 providers who were wiccan and all their sessions were top notch.

It isn't that they cast some sort of spell on our sessions or anything like that, and I could only tell because they had some sort of bushel of fruits or something like that on their walls or pictures of the same. Then, in a very discrete manner I would attempt to discuss what that bushel of fruit meant, then they would tell me, and we would discuss wicca.

Even though I was never anything more than curious, sometimes visiting ladies could lead to some very interesting discussions and I could learn from them. Too many men don't realize that sitting and discussing subjects with the ladies, could open up a vast wealth of knowledge.

https://www.utpjournals.press/doi/ab...urnalCode=jrpc
Even though I was never anything more than curious, sometimes visiting ladies could lead to some very interesting discussions and I could learn from them. Too many men don't realize that sitting and discussing subjects with the ladies, could open up a vast wealth of knowledge. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I doubt she's Wiccan but there is a very fun local lady that will get her Tarot cards out & have a long interesting & informative discussion with you after your session if you ask (for a small additional donation of course).
Sounds very interesting, i crave intelligent conversation, and speaking with someone knowledgeable 1in Wiccan sounds very titillating ...
Maybe dabbling with some sex magic with me may open you up to new pleasures

I'd love for you to text me 713 714-7592