Imagine that...

The Chinese were lying.late Summer early fall of 2019 they new something was going on.
Joe Biden trusts them enough to enrich his son to the tune of 1.5 billion.

If that isn't enough for you, I think you must be:

XENOPHOBIC

RACIST

CHINAPHOBIC

MISOGYNISTIC AGAINST ASIAN FEMALES IF IN FACT YOU CAN BE A FEMALE WITHOUT OFFENDING THOSE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT IDENTIFY AS ASIAN FEMALES WITHOUT BEING CULTURALLY (SP?) MISAPPROPRIATING SOMEONE ELSES IDENTITY

PS: I dig Asian women. The real ones. Not the tranny ones.
OK only decaf from now on!
The satellite image is a snap in time.

You can take a pics at different times of the same day and probably see that difference. Lol

You have to remember that China was the first to get hit from corona. No one knew what it was. They probably thought it was the flu. The United States knew what it was, got the playbook on how to stop it and still has the highest death total in the world.
  • Aoi
  • 06-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Joe Biden trusts them enough to enrich his son to the tune of 1.5 billion.

If that isn't enough for you, I think you must be:

XENOPHOBIC

RACIST

CHINAPHOBIC

MISOGYNISTIC AGAINST ASIAN FEMALES IF IN FACT YOU CAN BE A FEMALE WITHOUT OFFENDING THOSE WHO MAY OR MAY NOT IDENTIFY AS ASIAN FEMALES WITHOUT BEING CULTURALLY (SP?) MISAPPROPRIATING SOMEONE ELSES IDENTITY

PS: I dig Asian women. The real ones. Not the tranny ones. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

I'm not gonna lie, there are some incredibly gorgeous post ops.
The Chinese were lying.late Summer early fall of 2019 they new something was going on. Originally Posted by texassapper
I think what you meant to say is the Chinese government was lying. I'm continually telling people I know that you should not confuse the CCP government with the Chinese people in general. They are not the same thing.

My first reaction was, I'm skeptical of this study. The main reason is that personal vehicle ownership in China is very low. Most people in the major cities take public transportation, so I'm not sure the number of cars in the hospital parking lots really correlates. Another point is, I'm not sure how much you can infer from Baidu search statistics. However, I'll reserve final judgment until I read the paper. I've downloaded it, and my first impression is that it's rather thin for a scientific paper, but I haven't read in detail yet. It's also a pre-publication that hasn't been through peer review yet.
On a side note, the article you cite is surprisingly well written. Usually popular press reviewing a scientific article does a terrible job and gets most of the relevant details wrong. This one seems half-way decent, which is way above average.
Wow the Chinese Communist guberment not telling the truth "that's a real shocker "
I think what you meant to say is the Chinese government was lying. I'm continually telling people I know that you should not confuse the CCP government with the Chinese people in general. They are not the same thing. Originally Posted by billw1032
Yes. Reasonable people would conclude that I meant every last single man, woman, and child in China, indeed, the world, were liars. No reasonable person would conclude I was referring to the government.
wow you really think the Chinese people have any type of "free speech "
China has been at war with The usa for a while the problem is america was an is to dumb to realize it
Ding 100% "correct" Read "Stealth War" Most of the problem is politicos in bed with China ,,,,,Joey,Mitchy the list is long ,,,,,,,,,,,
Wow the Chinese Communist guberment not telling the truth "that's a real shocker " Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Just like the current administration state side.
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2020, 08:48 PM
Not another political shit storm thread were nobody wins EVER! Who said what and who's lying today? Carry on