Election

Hey ladies,

Just a little info to pass along being I've been around a few years. Each time we have an election coming up, the PD is high on alert trying to clean up the city. A few years back, I learned this because I had an OP detective call me and left me a message to call back. I was dumb and naive at the time, and called him asking what he wanted. He said that he wanted me to come in for questioning for prostitution. I simply replied that he was incorrect and hung up. Never heard again from anyone. This was approx 8 years ago, but they keep a close eye on BP and will eventually call you. Keep your head up and eyes wide open. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. Life's too short.

Hugs,
Summer
Moved here from Alerts.
Thanks....always double check your researching......stay safe everyone!!
There is , notice "is" not was, a retired KCPD vice cop who knocked on a few ladies doors flashing an older KCPD badge. He had taken a deputy dawg job with a local small town force back then but obviously wanted to "stay in the game". Along with ladies he used his badge to "investigate" hobbyists as well. I'm sure a few ladies left town because of him, at least one retired. Never heard of any guys taking any protective measures.

Somebody found out that kind of thing is a federal crime and let it be known in a subtle way! Oooops! That put a stop to that bull shit! I'm sure he saw his retirement check float away in his dreams!