???

When you think of crazy horse faced whore what name comes to mindi?
Uhhhh, Mr Ed ????

Wilbur, is that you ?
We had a donkey that thought he was a mod.....?
I think of someone who has yet another ax to grind because his feelings were hurt.
Hey Notjodaddy, this is just a quick observation but I don't think your sweet-talking will get you any extra points with the ladies.
When you think of crazy horse faced whore what name comes to mindi? Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
http://www.si.com/more-sports/photos...all-time/start

Take your pick...
Hey Notjodaddy, this is just a quick observation but I don't think your sweet-talking will get you any extra points with the ladies. Originally Posted by noleftturn
Maybe he's going for the record for how many of the gal's dns lists he can get on.
His fake review alone should get him banned!
What makes you think his review is fake?
We had a donkey that thought he was a mod.....? Originally Posted by zeejoe
Actually he was a mod....For like 10 minutes or so...
What makes you think his review is fake? Originally Posted by Gemma34
The "reviewee" seems to be rather silent on all this...
Actually he was a mod....For like 10 minutes or so... Originally Posted by malwoody
So... he can still put that on his resume, right?
Actually, the "reviewee" is now gone from eccie (account disabled). Maybe because of that particular review?
What makes you think his review is fake? Originally Posted by Gemma34
OK let me restate my comment to be more fair to both sides. The "reviewee" states that she has never seen notjodaddy. But knowing that the "reviewer" has an ax to grind on this board, I tend to believe that it is indeed fake.
Actually, looking at that review, he's not really that far off other than maybe age. She's packed on a bunch of weight in the last few years. She does smell like an ashtray. She also looks run down in comparison to when she first hit KC.
I could give you the address of the hotel and the room number. In talking to another client of hers she seems to have had a penchant for a particular room at the top of the stairs at door B.

I seriously doubt that one review from me was enough to run her off?

My review of Kaylen has nothing to do with my original post. Just a question was about " horseface" to get back on topic