The BBBJDT / CBJDT Challenge

Awhile back, 'Burk', issued a challenge, not sure if he was successful or not, but I want to issue one as well.

I am looking for a provider who is confident in her DT skills. I have seen plenty of providers, all unsuccessful at this task (I actually only 'ASKED' 3-4 of them to 'Try').

I haven't seen many of the providers who post regularly on here, but I do have good refs I can give you to verify myself. Respond or PM me if you are interested =).

-Lookin
Hope it works out better for you than me. Let me know if you succeed
Will do. Did you have any takers when you presented your challenge?
I would be interested/curious in this as well. Had it in Vegas a couple times, nothing better...

Can you keep me posted as well any takers? PM is great or on here
I need a challenge........which male gives the best massage and who can DATY the best.
That challenge would be tough. I am not sure we have the patience or the attentiveness to live up to your needs or standards my dear.
Good one MsElena!!
Will do. Did you have any takers when you presented your challenge? Originally Posted by lookin4fun0

I did have Jackie Sinopolis tell me how good she is but she has this thing about outcall on the first session and I only do outcalls so we have this running policy issue (lol). The provider that gave the best bbbj I ever had in my life is retired but Kay2day is the best active one. She is a bulldog that just won't quit until she is victorious. I never really got anyone to accept the challenge.
That challenge would be tough. I am not sure we have the patience or the attentiveness to live up to your needs or standards my dear. Originally Posted by merz28

Never know till you give it a try Merz
I did have Jackie Sinopolis tell me how good she is but she has this thing about outcall on the first session and I only do outcalls so we have this running policy issue (lol). The provider that gave the best bbbj I ever had in my life is retired but Kay2day is the best active one. She is a bulldog that just won't quit until she is victorious. I never really got anyone to accept the challenge. Originally Posted by burkalini
Here is our conversation (for the record) . . .

I havn't seen a provider for almost 10 mos. Before that I saw alot of them. I am looking for a reasonable bbbj cim that keep that going for awhile. My issue with BJs is most providers can't keep going very long and it takes me a bit to reach. I have alot of reviews on here and am p411 verified. If you want to message me or just want to say in this thread go for it. OK here's the challenge. I need the bbbj queen Originally Posted by burkalini
. . . too bad I don't do outcall for new clients. If that wasn't a deal breaker for you, we might have something to discuss, and you might not continue to be disappointed. In my personal life, I'm delighted to spend an hour or more working towards the goal - with little, if any, interruption. Although I enjoy a NRP here (a no review policy) - I know many in Omaha can vouch for my inherent and intuitive "abilities".

Kisses,

- Jackie

And of course, as you mention, all reviews and statements are fantasy and for amusement only. Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
---------------------------

Burk and I have discussed my policy several times, he is very respectful and understanding of my policy regarding incall only for new clients.

Our conversation never included discussion of the primary concern of this thread (deep throat[ing]). Although I find I am able to take some deep into my throat, there are those of a length and girth that not too many ladies could "swallow", regardless.

I have yet to ever have a single complaint regarding my oral abilities, but I would not entertain entering into a "deep throat" challenge.

My post was in response to the challenge of "a reasonable bbbj cim that keep that going for awhile. My issue with BJs is most providers can't keep going very long and it takes me a bit to reach", of which I would have no difficulty providing and performing spectacularly.

Kisses,

- Jackie
I need a challenge........which male gives the best massage and who can DATY the best. Originally Posted by MsElena
Thread hijack much? LOL

Kisses,

- Jackie
Thread hijack much? LOL

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis

I took it on a slight detour, but its back on track now. lol
Here is our conversation (for the record) . . .

---------------------------

Burk and I have discussed my policy several times, he is very respectful and understanding of my policy regarding incall only for new clients.

Our conversation never included discussion of the primary concern of this thread (deep throat[ing]). Although I find I am able to take some deep into my throat, there are those of a length and girth that not too many ladies could "swallow", regardless.

I have yet to ever have a single complaint regarding my oral abilities, but I would not entertain entering into a "deep throat" challenge.

My post was in response to the challenge of "a reasonable bbbj cim that keep that going for awhile. My issue with BJs is most providers can't keep going very long and it takes me a bit to reach", of which I would have no difficulty providing and performing spectacularly.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis

Damn Jackie you would have say how good you are again One day we got to work this out. Too bad we are both so stubborn. Its not like I don't have a million references.
Just let your little head think for you once Burk. LOL
Burk, first you and MsElena quarrel for awhile before sealing the deal and now you and Jackie are dead locked.

Must like the build up, huh buddy???