Prototype Doggystyle Ass

I LOVE doing a woman doggystyle! There's something about seeing that hot slit swaying around juuuust a bit as I get between her legs, run a hand over her mound, transfer some of her post-DATY juice on my dick, grab a handfull of hair, gently pull her head back and ease myself inside. Woof!

If it's a nice round ass with just enough cusion to grind against when I'm all the way inside I'm in Heaven!

Guys, what's your prototype for Doggy? Descriptions or names will be just fine!
Delanie Smith!!!!!
VIXEN DEVAIN....woofwoof
Sexy Ass Devyn!
April Rayne
Sexy Carly
Kaci Snow
Kayla Apple
Meloney
BrittanyBigBooty
Oh man, I'd love to drill Jade Nicole in doggy while watching her reaction in the mirror. She'd have a little knee discomfort because she'd stay in that position the whole 3 minutes too...hehe
The two on my radar right now are Mia Malone and Taylor with Southern Comfort. April Rayne has a nice ass too. If I was only closer to Dallas! Then again, I'd probably be broke!
I have a great ass ..... Nice Big Round Booty!!!! =)
I have a great ass ..... Nice Big Round Booty!!!! =) Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Well, ummm, pictures can only do so much. A live, visual, hands on inspection may be required (administered by me, of course).

Well, ummm, pictures can only do so much. A live, visual, hands on inspection may be required (administered by me, of course).

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

BRING IT ON BABY!!!!
Delanie Smith!!!!! Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
Absofuckinglutely! Delanie is my favorite!
hmmm...two votes for Delanie! I have never seen her but I am starting to feel the urge. Tell me all about her ass - the more details the better
Some one mentioned my favorite position ooh, and I LOVE my hair pulled just a little bit too. There is nothing like those chills.
BRING IT ON BABY!!!!
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
I believe that is calles a bodank-a-donk. Now who here wouldn't want to get behind that stuff? I'd hit that.