Queen Fire Returns

Look who is back in town! Messaged with her today and she wanted me to alert y'all

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...s/831046148182

Happy Holidays
CBJ are a hard pass for me!!!
I saw her once last year. After the deed, she spent the remaining time on her phone.

I'd be willing to give her another shot though. But when a provider advertises MSOG, I expect to go at least two rounds, maybe three if I ate my Wheeties that morning. lol
Once she got that chest tattoo her allure dropped considerably for me.
She was actually the first girl I ever saw. Was sweet enough but definitely spent a lot of time on that phone. She has filled out a bit too much for my taste now.
Once she got that chest tattoo her allure dropped considerably for me. Originally Posted by Neverasp11
Agreed. I saw her right before she got that tattoo.

I have nothing against tattoos in general, but that one is just..... I don't know... ugly, in my opinion.
yeah, First couple times I saw her were great. Was more open too. But then after a little hiatus she hit me up after coming back to town and had packed on lbs (which is whatever, life happens) but seemed off something. Said she got in an accident or something but idk, seemed downhill since then.
Agreed