Pedicures

Back before the virus hit I started getting pedicures every couple of months. I hadn’t really thought of it at the times but when I get one one it’s like a sensual experience.

Curious if other folks feel that way and even how women might view as they get them.

In my case there is the sense that this really feels great when this woman is scribbling my feet. And as she doing it I am looking down at her and really being to look at her sexually. So it feels awesome to begin with and I really start to look at her closely as she’s scrubbing.

I love ebony women to begin with and my regular pedicurist is a very cute and slight chubby black woman probably late 20s or early 30s. She has a little larger breasts and in the position on working on my feet I can usually get a very nice view of her cleavage. She has this one yellow top that is a bit lower cut than most and is makes me crazy.

On days that I get a pedicure I especially love to visualize her and get myself off as I dream of tittyfucking her.

Anyone else get some kink going from pedicures?
Not really but I love the chairs!
My feet are so ticklish I'd kick the snot out of any one trying to wash them, rub them or even look at them the wrong way.
No but i DO get excited & tingly when I get my haircut...lol....read my "hypersensative" post in this section...lol
I LUV having my head massaged & scratched w long nails!!
i bet there are other things you would like to have long nails running over and massaged see you soon and hope to find out
No but i DO get excited & tingly when I get my haircut...lol....read my "hypersensative" post in this section...lol
I LUV having my head massaged & scratched w long nails!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not sexually but I go for the leg and foot massage mostly. Thats one reason I get a pedicure once a week HAHA
There are quite a few salons in Houston where they pedicure with a smile.
Guest is correct, there are a few places that have extras when getting a pedicure.

I used to get a pedicure as one of the asian women at the salon used to unbutton her buttons on her blouse every time, giving me a nice view of her black lacy bra. She would look up at me and smile. Then another time she put me in the chairand went into the back room, removed her bra, and had some brown nips to enjoy.

After she showed me her nips, I placed my hand on her knee area and she smiled at me. Asked for her number and four years I saw her naked before she disappeared.